Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

I been seeing this weird narrative that Dabo gonna have Clemson gunning to blow out Louie big because of potentially falling out of the rankings due to their weak schedule ... Which makes no sense.

Even if Ohio and Oklahoma jumps Clemson if they struggle. LSU or Bama gonna have to fall down. Oklahoma will have to beat Texas a 2nd time this year. Ohio is about to hit their mini-gauntlet of ranked opponents.

I see Clemson just playing like they have been all year. They can play the Notre Dame Undefeated card at the end of the year and get it.

Decided to Jump on Aubs - 14.5 1Q LIVE

Wisconsin is a fun underdog team considering all their hits on recruiting, but they are gonna get blown out by Ohio next week.

Woah, Auburn had me sweating a little bit

Auburn was my easiest pick of the day out of all of them

Aub froze before I could get the 1H pick in Saved me from myself

South Carolina one of the most solid plays in awhile. Couldn’t be more of a right side and about to blow it.

Not to mention the refs allowing the Gator secondary to mug receivers on deep balls all day. SC should have been up double digits early though and wouldn’t have to worry about all the fluke stuff.

Hahaha speaking on it again and the refs screw South Carolina again on the pick in the end zone. It’s clear they’re trying to make sure UF wins. Obvious. Got to keep that UF UGA game interesting

The refs are trying so freaking hard to make sure the Gators cover.

Every single time South Carolina makes a play they call defensive holding. Plus, on one of Florida's TDs, a blocker had a handful of jersey and literally held it up in view for 35 yards of running to keep the tackle from being made. Everyone in the stadium saw it and no flag.

And AGAIN. Screw South Carolina. Offensive PI no call. Both commentators calling out officials

And just now on that TD, blatant offensive pass interference not called. Announcers are pointing it out now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom