Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

And just now on that TD, blatant offensive pass interference not called. Announcers are pointing it out now.

Hard not see a fix when it’s right in front of you. Whole country sees it. This is as bad as you’ll ever see in any football game.

Why did they go no back on 3rd and 3 and not run against this soft Florida front? Then massive defensive holding/PI on 3rd and no call. Again, called out by officials

Bahahahahaha they did it to South Carolina again! Can’t make this stuff up

Agreed AGAIN with commentators.

And just to make sure Florida finishes this out, the officials call PI on that perfectly legal play.

Welp, on to the next.

Glad I was finally on the right side with the zebras lol

North Carolina -3.5
Okie State -4.5

Freaking P'Oed right now.

I had K-State +3.5 as a play for 2:30, only they actually started at the weird time of 1:30. They are about to go up 14-7 on TCU and none of the live betting services have that game.

Got K-State +3 2H.

That basically means I'm betting them to just win SU now instead of getting the original +3.5. We'll see.

Indiana starting QB went out. MD should be able to cover with this. A good reverse jinx always work..

Aslong there isn't another FG to miss up the logistical outcomes.

It's a struggle bus to be working and not have my full tools at my disposal.

$$ on K-State +3 2H. Gets me to 3-2 so far.

Okie State pending. They just threw an INT on the 5 yard line about to go up 20-10. Worst case there but still in play at halftime and I like how they are moving the ball.

North Carolina had a 10-0 lead but have blown that against a dumpster fire VA Tech team. Don't have a good feeling about that one in the 2H. I just hope to split at this point between those two.

Edit: Actually, NC is back up 24-21 but that .5 may nail me in the end.

Trying to keep my sanity. North Carolina goes up by a TD with 4 left. Two plays later, it’s tied again.

Okie St. up 10, now down 4 in a blink.

Need one of these to hit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom