Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Welp, Detroit had a shot just now but instead gave up a 70 yard bomb in a heavy set with 1 WR, a formation no one ever throws from. They won't get the ball back now.

Another terrible day. I'm close to being done.
Its almost like you have to play the better team every week. Its tough when it gets close to midseason. Good luck.

The Arizona and New York plays got me back to even with Raiders and 2H Mia busting badly

I never bet against saints pain of losing>joy of winning to me so it's a lose lose, but today wouldn't be the worst 1 to lose by lore than 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191020-150731.png
    Screenshot_20191020-150731.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Saints. I went for a decent size bet on them in the 2H. By the time I got back to my truck it had started so I didn’t post and won’t count it here.

Saints are by far the most complete team in the league and Sean has hands down ran away with coach of the year barring some crazy miracle.

Eagles 1H +2 2 units for tonight

I was pretty P'Oed earlier and didn't come post again, but I just hit two plays, including a parlay that pays 2.6 to 1.

Parlay was Saints +4.5 and O37. Other play was Baltimore +3.

Ticket attached of all my plays today to show I'm not BSing. That'll get me well back in the green today and going next week.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Tennessee just won after the Chargers fumbled at the 1 inch line going in to win the game and cover. Instead, Titans win 23-20 and cover.

I just couldn't quite make myself pull the trigger on them earlier but I knew that -2.5 was fishy as crap. Hate missing plays like that when I have them pegged.

4-3 +3.6 units today. I'll take it.

Tonight's game is really tough to gauge sitting on the key number.

Already know Philly will have to beat the refs to win this Sunday night game. You know how it goes playing in Dallas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom