Official Week 7 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

I think the over is just fine. Loving how we going deep in the bench saving the starters.
Just worried about a lul hitting us or Raptors. 1st half barely giving us breathing room for a bad quarter. I hope we don't have our bad 19 point 3rd quarter

Need a 58 point 4th quarter. It's getting dicey.

I swear.. If the Pelicans blow the spread in OT. I'll be salty

Ikr! If holiday makes his fts we would be done

I should of been less stubborn and flipped when Zion went out.

Gentry lost that game with that late rotation. I had a feeling he would struggle with getting the right rotation out, but why he got to waste regular season games to do it. Gentry frustrates me with his stubbornness.

It's going to be 3 month of him treading water with figuring out the rotation till he gets it right in January and be desperately fighting elimination

I should of been less stubborn and flipped when Zion went out.

Gentry lost that game with that late rotation. I had a feeling he would struggle with getting the right rotation out, but why he got to waste regular season games to do it. Gentry frustrates me with his stubbornness.

It's going to be 3 month of him treading water with figuring out the rotation till he gets it right in January and be desperately fighting elimination
Right! Like why are u sitting Ball the entire 4th and then playing him cold off the bench in OT?

Jumping on the LIVE Clippers PK.

Clippers bench is eating the Lakers up.

Laker bench is -10 across the board. woah. I knew having 10 vet minimums was going to be a bad move.

Its hard to win long term betting the NBA and college football for me!! If you can do it then that's awesome I cant and gave up 4 or 5 years ago . Only the NFL for me with the exception of bowl games and college playoffs , GL . Thrusday nite football is a garbage game be back Sunday morning with that being said already looking at Sunday slate of game and it looks like another tough one, I found last Sunday tough also but hopefully we can find a few winners,

Last edited:
Screenshot_20191023-133020_Samsung Internet.jpg

This will be my only play for today. I wanna hedge Utah, but it is a waste of money. The best route is to live bet till analytics catch up.

Qs to keep eye that I think will be locks for the season so far.

Pelicans 1Q
Vs. Pelicans 3Q
Clippers 4Q
Lakers 1H or 1Q (The depth issues gonna have them to try to build early leads)

Curry is gonna be the lock prop bet all season for what the data has shown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom