Official Week 8 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

I fell asleep thinking it was done.

They'll drop one eventually. Just gotta figure out when that is and go heavy.

2-1 NFL this week.

Be very careful with tonight's game.

84% on the Vikings and the line moves in the Vikings favor down to -4.5? And no doubt the Vikings are the better team, but something is going on with that line.

1-2 yesterday leaves me at 17-26 YTD with just over 1 unit left in my bankroll. I'll keep playing half units from here on out, just so I can have some interest in the other games as I'm clearly not going to recover my losses.

Interesting point for next weeks games - the 49ers have lost 6 straight ATS while Dallas have won 6 straight ATS. Dallas is at Cleveland next week, so in all likelihood that will be 7 straight unless the line is very high. Hopefully we can keep the Niners bad run going, but I have a bad feeling about that game...

If I had one game to put my money on, it'd be San Fran next week.

We'll probably be at least a 7 point favorite.

I sure hope we pull out a win, but I'd be extremely surprised if SF doesn't cover.

If I had one game to put my money on, it'd be San Fran next week.

We'll probably be at least a 7 point favorite.

I sure hope we pull out a win, but I'd be extremely surprised if SF doesn't cover.

Saints opened -3 at SF.

Saints opened -3 at SF.

Then we aren't even gonna win that game IMO. What a stupidly low line. Saints will get heavy, heavy public action.

-5 or -6 by the end of the week. Man that sucks to see that.

Probably are. Carolina went what against the spread? 13-3? I'd have to look it up.

Yea something like that. I like the Bears tonight but I hate betting on them. You never know if they are going to play or just show up and lay down. They had 11 days to prepare and this is the Vikings 3rd away game in 4 games. If Cutler plays like a decent QB tonight and not turn it over the bears should win outright.

Yea something like that. I like the Bears tonight but I hate betting on them. You never know if they are going to play or just show up and lay down. They had 11 days to prepare and this is the Vikings 3rd away game in 4 games. If Cutler plays like a decent QB tonight and not turn it over the bears should win outright.

Agree whole heartedly about betting against a major public favorite, although that's been way more beneficial this year in college and for the most part opposite in the NFL.

The Bears were a better and more efficient team with Hoyer at QB. I bet on them as dogs twice this year in which they were covering the entire game till the final couple minutes. They're a team that plays a lot like the Chargers did the first 5 weeks in which they find ways to implode late in games.

With how the Vikings coach challenged his lines on both sides I can see them coming out with a much more focused approach. With the total now sitting at 39.5 I don't think Vegas expects the Bears to score much. This came has 24-9 or something all over it, but what in the world do I know. GL

Just got back from taking the kids trick r treating. Let's roll with the better team. Vikings.

Scary betting on bears and its Halloween but there has to be money on the bears. I don't believe it's that lopsided

I'm on the Bears +5

No real serious feeling on this game. Just think the Bears make slightly more sense. Who knows if the Bears will actually show up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom