Official Week 9 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

42-23-2 NFL YTD (65%)
27-13 CFB YTD (67%)

2-1 CFB this week
0-1 NFL so far this week

SF +4.5
Browns +7.5
Baltimore +3
Miami -3.5

I'll pay a unit to see the Saints win that game, much less cover it. Tons of indicators going against us today. I won't spoil the forum's mood by making a separate thread about it.

Browns +7.5
Niners +4.5
Rams +3.5

All half unit plays. If I lose all 3 then I'll see you next season!

42-23-2 NFL YTD (65%)
27-13 CFB YTD (67%)

2-1 CFB this week
0-1 NFL so far this week

SF +4.5
Browns +7.5
Baltimore +3
Miami -3.5

I'll pay a unit to see the Saints win that game, much less cover it. Tons of indicators going against us today. I won't spoil the forum's mood by making a separate thread about it.

I want to hear your thoughts on this one. The line has gone up from 4 to 5 with 70% of the $ still on NO. I see this as increasing the line to even the bet. Earlier in the week it looked like Sharps hit the 49ers at 4.5 but I can't tell what is going on with the line today. Please tell me your opinion on the action/line.

I want to hear your thoughts on this one. The line has gone up from 4 to 5 with 70% of the $ still on NO. I see this as increasing the line to even the bet. Earlier in the week it looked like Sharps hit the 49ers at 4.5 but I can't tell what is going on with the line today. Please tell me your opinion on the action/line.

Late money on the Saints pushed it to -4.5. There had to be sharp money heavy early in the week to keep it at SF +3.5 for so long though.

Line movement has been pretty linear.

No doubt we are still a heavy public play though. That scares me. I'll pay to see it.

Late money on the Saints pushed it to -4.5. There had to be sharp money heavy early in the week to keep it at SF +3.5 for so long though.

Line movement has been pretty linear.

No doubt we are still a heavy public play though. That scares me. I'll pay to see it.

Don't like being on same side as public, but Our D is finally halfway healthy. SF's only player on offense with talent (Hyde) is out.

SF on a 6 game losing streak against spread. We are on a 4 game win streak vs spread.

Best 2-2 you'll see today. Paid to see it and I'm fine with that.

Let's see if we can break this tie.

Oakland PK

No play tonight.

Lean Seattle -5.5 if I did play.

Final week totals + YTD =

2-1 CFB
3-3 NFL

45-27-2 NFL YTD
29-14 CFB YTD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom