Official Week 9 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

MissippiWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
@BoNcHiE Is a little late to the party, so I'll kick things off.

I think this is a similar game to ours last week and SF runs all over them and doesn't give up many points. Square side though so only going half a unit.

SF -10
0.5 unit

Kind of like the under too, but leaving it alone.

GA Southern +14.5
1 unit

I don’t see any value in SF as I can’t lay 10 on the road in a division game, and I don’t really trust the Cardinals at all.

Going with

Under 43.5 2 units

In College I don’t care for anything really. Hate laying a lot of points, and as much as I’d love to take WVU +19 it feels like they’re quitting on their coach.

Baylor -19 1 unit

Zona +10.5 3units Im a glutton for punishment

I like it. It’s really the only way to get value. GL

I don’t see any value in SF as I can’t lay 10 on the road in a division game, and I don’t really trust the Cardinals at all.

Going with

Under 43.5 2 units

In College I don’t care for anything really. Hate laying a lot of points, and as much as I’d love to take WVU +19 it feels like they’re quitting on their coach.

Baylor -19 1 unit

I’m on the wrong side of the Baylor line movement, go figure the one time I take a big line I end up on the wrong side of the movement ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

I'm all booked up this month with plans and some no betting engagements with the Misses. So, I got betting on the back burner.

I got Arizona with the points.

I wanted to take the Arizona ML.

Bahahaha Kliff Kingsbury, you freaking moron. What an awful head coach this guy is. That bone headed timeout will cost me the under

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom