Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (39 Viewers)

Is it me or has JoJo put some weight on her as of late?

So I actually liked RAW last night for a change. There seemed to be more wrestling and less interviews/backstage/promo stuff.

JJ is absolutely insufferable but it is working. Had a really good match with Roman and then got beat down by Joe. Loved the line from Joe to Kurt: "Like father like son, huh Kurt!?" Good stuff from Joe.

Really good main event tag match and good ending that made sense for the storylines.

Good women's match b/t Paige and Sasha. It was a little slow at times but served it's purpose. I still don't understand what the point of Paige's stuff is though. And I agree with what someone else said. She looks a little weird to me. Too much makeup and lipstick. Oh well....

Fantastic cruiserweight match! That is what the cruisers should do. Get the crowd excited with in ring action. Let them loose some more!!!

And we got a Woken Hardy!!! Delightful!! I too stood atop the pyramids of Geeza!

Much better than the last two weeks. Now if they could just get Kane of my TV please....

Are they really gonna try to push a turn by D-Bry? That's the only thing I see why they keep pushing this thing between he and Shane.

Is the rise of DB to Champ the last good well thought out long term storyline pulled off by the WWE or am I just blinded by how much I like him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom