Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (7 Viewers)

O.k. here is my "Hot Take" and some of you guys aren't gonna like it.

I don't want to see the Undertaker in the ring again. Ever. At all.

If he wants to make an apperance on the RAW anniversary show and talk and maybe give someone a rub or something that is fine. But the guy does not need to be in the ring anymore. Sorry. He can barely move much less perform in ring. His last two matches at Mania vs. Roman and Shane before that were terrible IMO.
He came back last year and asked to go on last so he can say good bye and do all that stuff which was fine and cool. He earned to go out on his terms. But it is time to go for good. The WWE needs to move forward and they can't do that when these old timers keep coming back and taking up spots that should go to the full time performers.
We all just watched the 30 for 30 with Flair and about how he just couldn't walk away even though it was far past time. Taker's time has come and gone. It is time for the next 'Phenom' to take his place.

Thanks for all you have done for the business and WWE but your time is over Taker. See you at the HOF.

I also agree with Yeti above me. I don't want to see Sting lose, again, to another WWE guy. Even though he looked pretty good his last two matches. I don't want to see Sting in the ring again. Even though seeing Taker vs. Sting would be cool. It's just like 10 years too late.

Again, that is just MHO.

I don't want to see the Undertaker in the ring again either, if anyone needs to stick to being retired its him. All the mystic about the Undertaker would be gone and the ending to last years WM would be completely **** on.

Honestly, I don't even want to see Sting vs Undertaker now. That match should of happened 15 years ago

Just bought my tickets for Raw after WrestleMania. 302, Row 14.

I’ve always wanted to go to this raw and I’m making it happen.

tenor.gif

Shoot, I forgot those go on sale today!!

You just going to RAW or SDL as well?

I can't tell which one I want to go to. I'm going to ROH on Saturday Night, then Mania on sunday, so not sure if I can swing 3 straight nights of wrasslin much less 4........:scratch:

Shoot, I forgot those go on sale today!!

You just going to RAW or SDL as well?

I can't tell which one I want to go to. I'm going to ROH on Saturday Night, then Mania on sunday, so not sure if I can swing 3 straight nights of wrasslin much less 4........:scratch:

I'm just doing Raw.

3 nights of wrasslin..... can't do it. they want some money for this stuff :hihi:

Vince needs to find who scripted this crap tonight and sign him immediately. Raw + Smackdown would improve dramatically.

Ok I've seen some bumps before but this one is something to behold...
<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/UnimportantQuarterlyDassie' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='720' height='480' allowfullscreen></iframe>

I need to watch the whole match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom