Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (74 Viewers)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XvWY3Ccn_Js" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get Hype. Alpha vs Omega. Jan 4, 2018. Wrestle Kingdom. Wow what a promo.

Love the WWE less Jericho. No restrictions. Let it flow.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XvWY3Ccn_Js" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is how you book a feud and advance a story! Take notes WWE. this is how a wrestling promotion actually works.

I love heel Jericho so much. We forget how absolutely viscous and brutal heel Jericho can be and he is soooo good. I am more excited for this match than anything WWE has done is quite awhile.

Someone tell me when Kane is off TV again and maybe I will start to watch RAW.

I can't believe they ran the exact same segments for the women on Raw and SDL, who is writing this garbage. They could print money with a long storyline between Paige and Asuka from now to WM but oh no the sheepeople can't take something that lasts that long now

That was all types of awesome.

I missed it as well. Looks like it aired at 6 CST.

Yeah I thought it started at 7 but it started at 6. I caught the second half.

Saw Adam Cole vs. Aleister black for a spot in the Fatal 4 way #1 contender match.

Very good match. Most of it was in the commercial break though. Black ends up winning with a sweet Black Mass on Cole while Cole was talking smack to him.

I really like Aleister Black. Very cool and intense. However I just feel like he should just stay in NXT for as long as possible as he would be ruined on either RAW or SDL. See examples: Nakamura, Roode, Crews, Aries, Neville, Bo Dallas, etc. etc.

So have you guys heard about this Mixed Match Challenge that the E is doing on Facebook??

They just announced the participants for RAW and SDL but not the pairings yet.
Here is the list:

RAW women: Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Asuka, Nia Jax, Bayley, and Sasha Banks.
RAW men: Braun, Enzo, Finn Balor, The Miz, Samoa Joe, Jason Jordan, Elias, and Goldust :idunno: (Why RAW has 8 men I don't know. Only 6 teams...)

SDL women: Charlotte, Natalya, Carmella, Naomi, Lana, Becky Lynch
SDL men: Nakamura, Jimmy Uso, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Bobby Roode, and 1 member of the New Day (decided by online votes)

So this is kind of cool. Lot of interesting pair ups I could see here.
What teams do you want to see? These are the teams I would have:

RAW- Asuka and Braun (Team "They are gonna kill you!"), Bayley and Finn (Team NXT), Nia and Enzo (The odd couple), Sasha and Joe (The Bosses), Bliss and Miz (Team All Talk), Fox and Elias (Team who cares). (Again I am not sure why there are 8 men for RAW listed. I left out Jordan and Goldust)

SDL- Naomi and Jimmy (naturally...), Lana and Rusev (duh...), Charlotte and Roode (Oh the Robes!!!), Becky and Nakamura (the wild ones), Natayla and Sami (the annoying ones), Carmella and Big E (the fabulous ones).

That is what I would do. Are you guys gonna watch this? come up with some of your own teams, and come up with a name for each. Let's have some fun with this.
:mwink:

source.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom