Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

I enjoyed CoC last night. All the matches were good, no stinkers.

I thought the tag match was the best of the night. Rusev Day is sooooo over! Should have had them win just to hear the pop.

Us. Title match was very good as well. I was shocked to see Ziggler win it. Maybe this gives him some juice??

Women's match was a mess. I just hope we get less Natty now.

Title match was kind of slow for me. AJ made Jinder look about as good as he could look, which is still just not very good. Jinder needs to slide back down to the midcard where he belongs. He would be a good U.S. champ.

The Shane/Bryan stuff was interesting. At least they did something different. I liked the quick count by D-bry. I just hope they turn shane heel and not try to get people to boo D-bry. It will never happen. Shane has been a heel for a while now. Just have him go all in.

I would give it 3.5 out 5 Christmas trees. :9:

JJ don’t no one want to see you right now.

Also, shoutout to JoJo for announcing Jason as Rollins opponent before having her mic cut out.

This is actually a decent tag match to debut Itami.

I’m sick that he’s getting stuck on 205 live.

Wwe needs to scrap that ASAP. Does anyone here actually watch that?

Nope. About to cancel my free Network subscription anyway.

Joe is gonna kill you... Joe is gonna kill you...

Missed Raw, but I'm all in for a women's rumble match, even with the inexperience. Rumble matches aren't usually meant to be good technical matches.

Yeah I agree. I was more talking about one of the green girls hurting someone by botching a spot or something.

But, I firmly believe this is all being done so they can debut Ronda Rousey.
She will come out towards the end and win and then Challenge either Charlotte or Asuka at Mania.
At least that is what I would do, if they do indeed sign Rousey. (I think she is already signed and they are just playing games :mwink:)

Missed Raw, but I'm all in for a women's rumble match, even with the inexperience. Rumble matches aren't usually meant to be good technical matches.
Same here. It'll be better once they include the SDL roster.

I hope Daniel Bryan comes out and instead of explaining his motive, he just destroys Shane and walks away

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom