Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (27 Viewers)

How does Austin not get any time on the mic last night? That was a terrible 25th anniversary show.

Man, as others have said that was a dud of a show last night.

Started out okay with some stunners for shane and vince, but that was about it.

Meh, no Rock? no Foley?

A few funny moments and good to see some of the older acts, but geez.

Miz and Elias/jericho was the best parts of the night.

Miz staring down Bryan and mocking him the entire way to the ring was epic. I would totally be down for Miz vs. Bryan if he can compete again.

Elias did good stuff with Jericho and Cena.
I think Jericho in now even MORE over than before and could probably be the most over guy on the roster now, possibly even more than Bryan.

I did like the DX/Balor Club too sweeting up at first. It got really lame and cheesy after the tag match and the revival looking like chumps. The end segment was dreadful but it had Kane in it so what did you expect.

We will have to do our Rumble predicitons later in the week.

Oh and I could give two flips about Enzo. If the allegations or even remotely true he should be banned for life. I don't ever need to see that punk again.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/minp0ey1MsA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enzo has officially been **** canned. And they did not wish him well in his future endeavors.

Enzo has officially been **** canned. And they did not wish him well in his future endeavors.

Good Riddance. Guy had no talent in ring. Glorified manager.

Now what happens to the Cruiserweight title?? Do they have a match at the Rumble??
maybe a mini Rumble to determine the new champ??

On a side note, many were NOT happy at the two RAW shows last night. Apparently both crowds were getting antsy.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...25-barclays-center-monday-night-disappointing

I would have been PO'd to be at the Manhattan center and saw almost nothing. Some people paid multiple hundreds to get a ticket and saw almost nothing.

I watched all 3 hours of last night, and actually looked forward to doing so.

The whole thing felt like a group of dads who were trying to have a conversation with each other in the same living room with their elementary-aged children. Where they wanna talk about how cool something was, but have to meticulously choose their words. I'm even reading that Lawler caught flack for saying "puppies", because of the whole Enzo Amore thing. I guess a man admiring a woman's chest is now synonymous with a rape allegation. Road Dogg even had to shorten his usual shtick to "you betta call somebodyyyyyyyyyy". Really?

I watched all 3 hours of last night, and actually looked forward to doing so.

The whole thing felt like a group of dads who were trying to have a conversation with each other in the same living room with their elementary-aged children. Where they wanna talk about how cool something was, but have to meticulously choose their words. I'm even reading that Lawler caught flack for saying "puppies", because of the whole Enzo Amore thing. I guess a man admiring a woman's chest is now synonymous with a rape allegation. Road Dogg even had to shorten his usual shtick to "you betta call somebodyyyyyyyyyy". Really?

Billy Gunn didn't do his part of the entrance until after 10 pm as well. Can't say suck it on WWE PG TV

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom