Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (30 Viewers)

Billy Gunn didn't do his part of the entrance until after 10 pm as well. Can't say suck it on WWE PG TV

I don't understand why they couldn't give a little leeway just for this particular event. Seemed like they let Cena and Rock cut loose a bit during their year-long feud that time.

4 years ago.....despite already long having begun to fade out as a fan, I was legitimately looking forward to attending WM in New Orleans (and, for the record, that was worth attending just to see The Undertaker's streak end). Today, if you offered me a front row ticket for FREE, I'm not sure I'd even bother attending. I'd probably be the guy getting photographed as having fallen asleep, like Ross/Lawler supposedly were.

I don't understand why they couldn't give a little leeway just for this particular event. Seemed like they let Cena and Rock cut loose a bit during their year-long feud that time.

4 years ago.....despite already long having begun to fade out as a fan, I was legitimately looking forward to attending WM in New Orleans (and, for the record, that was worth attending just to see The Undertaker's streak end). Today, if you offered me a front row ticket for FREE, I'm not sure I'd even bother attending. I'd probably be the guy getting photographed as having fallen asleep, like Ross/Lawler supposedly were.

I'll gladly accept the ticket on your behalf.

I'll gladly accept the ticket on your behalf.

Ha.....I guess I should have clarified.......if given a ticket, with the understanding that I had to use it and it couldn't be resold. In that case, you could have it.

Please forgive me for this post.................But Kane will be on Kennedy tonight on FBN if you want to check it out.

Anyone watch Smackdown last night? I thought it was ok though I dozed off during a commercial just before the AJ vs Owens match (stupid medication)

I was shocked how entertained I was with the Corbin vs Nakamura match for sure.

Anyone watch Smackdown last night? I thought it was ok though I dozed off during a commercial just before the AJ vs Owens match (stupid medication)

I was shocked how entertained I was with the Corbin vs Nakamura match for sure.

I started watching but had to stop due to my two boys (damn kids......:jpshakehead:).
But I read the review and watched a few highlight videos. Seemed like a good show.

The Nak/Corbin matched looked good and we got some vintage Orton. He needs to be more heel/tweener. He is sooo bad as a babyface.

AJ and Sami had a really good match, naturally. I have been reading things that KO has been hurt for a while now and working through it so I think they wrote that in to the storyline last night with his leg injury. I am wondering if they do the handicap match or maybe just make it Sami vs. AJ for the title.

I still don't understand what they are doing with Bryan and Shane. I am hoping they are just swerving everyone by having DB be so heelish lately. This has to lead to something right????

Also, they announced that Enzo has abdicated the cruiser title and they will announce a General Manager for 205 Live and then go from there.

So who do you guys want to see as the new GM for 205? and do you care??

Some names I heard thrown around were: Lance Storm, Dean Malenko, Lita, etc.

If it was me, I would make Chris Jericho the new GM of 205 live. He is a former cruiserweight champ, super over, great personality, and would bring some relevance and credibility to the show. Plus, he could still tour with his band and such as he would only be needed one night a week to film the show.

I think they're somehow keeping it quiet for a DB vs Shane match at WM this year.

I think they're somehow keeping it quiet for a DB vs Shane match at WM this year.

See I just would hate that. Why Shane??

He would be one of the last people I would want to see DB wrestle. Shane is a brawler/glorified hardcore/spot monkey guy. DB is the ultimate in ring technician. Styles don't mesh.
Shane, IMO, has been getting worse and worse. He is awful on the mic and in his promos, he really can't wrestle, and he shouldn't be doing these huge spots at his age.

I would rather see DB wrestle any of the following at mania:
AJ, The Miz, Nakamura, Finn Balor, Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, John Cena, Samoa Joe, Brock Lesnar, Sami Zayn, KO. That's just me though.

See I just would hate that. Why Shane??

He would be one of the last people I would want to see DB wrestle. Shane is a brawler/glorified hardcore/spot monkey guy. DB is the ultimate in ring technician. Styles don't mesh.
Shane, IMO, has been getting worse and worse. He is awful on the mic and in his promos, he really can't wrestle, and he shouldn't be doing these huge spots at his age.

I would rather see DB wrestle any of the following at mania:
AJ, The Miz, Nakamura, Finn Balor, Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, John Cena, Samoa Joe, Brock Lesnar, Sami Zayn, KO. That's just me though.
Same here, which means Vince is likely to consider it seriously.

So just heard that Stephanie McMahon will be doing the commentary for the women's Royal Rumble on Sunday.

What do you guys think about that??

I don't like it. We need less McMahon's not more. This is self-serving at its finest.

I would rather have someone like Lita or Trish doing the commentary as they were actual performers who would know what they were talking about.
But not that big a deal I guess......

So just heard that Stephanie McMahon will be doing the commentary for the women's Royal Rumble on Sunday.

What do you guys think about that??

I don't like it. We need less McMahon's not more. This is self-serving at its finest.

I would rather have someone like Lita or Trish doing the commentary as they were actual performers who would know what they were talking about.
But not that big a deal I guess......

So she's at ringside now, this increases the chance of her getting into the match even higher now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom