Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (17 Viewers)

Finally able to watch the gauntlet match. Best two hours of Raw in recent memory.

I’ll tell ya... what a predictable PPV. There’s really nothing I’m excited about because we all know what is going to happen.

Reigns is going to win, but I only wish they would put Rollins over in the match. I don’t even care if they put Reigns in later. Maybe a finish where Strowman just destroys Reigns and leaves him for dead in the ring after Reigns eliminates him. Just pure rage from Strowman and he just beats Reigns to a pulp. Rollins, just watching from the other side of the ring, pins Reigns and wins the match.

The next night, Reigns can say he got messed over and what not. Angle books Rollins vs Reigns that night and if Reigns wins, it’s a triple threat.

A rematch from WrestleMania 31. Reigns can even win at Mania. Just give us something different.

I would be on board with something like that. They are definitely on a current path to make such a storyline work. Seth is obviously being built up strong and with Brock on a part-time schedule (although I am assuming he will at least be more visible as WM draws closer), Rollins and Reigns could carry the feud and work their "I'm Mr. Monday Night Raw" vs. "This is my yard" claims when Lesnar isn't there.

However, the WWE just is not going to work the coronation of Reigns like that - by having him lose the Elimination Chamber match and then backdooring his way into being in the Universal Title match at WM34. Not to mention that the WWE is going to see the need to have Reigns beat Lesnar straight up, one-on-one.

So, outside of #RomanRuinsEverything, any predictions for tonight?

So, outside of #RomanRuinsEverything, any predictions for tonight?

I think we will see Ronda get physical somehow. Not sure how they’ll do it, or even if they will, but a tease would be interesting.

I think Elias gets a good showing in the EC. It’ll come down to Reigns and Rollins with Reigns prevailing.

Alexa Bliss wins, but Sasha winning could be interesting...

Just really hoping for some swerves.

I see either Sasha or Alexa winning the women's Chamber match. Either way, one of them - or both of them - will face Nia at Mania. I see Asuka beating Nia then challenging Charlotte at Mania. At least, I hope this turns out.

Shame how Gallows and Anderson are being used... :jpshakehead:

Way to play the crowd, that was great by Alexa

Right women won, its going to be Asuka vs Bliss at WM

I just can't see that being the match the E wants for Mania. Other than that, yep, everything about Bliss is true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom