Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

I swear. If this somehow screws up our AJ vs Nak match, I'm done.

Legit, that’s the only reason I still have my tickets.

For the love of God, leave that match alone. Let the to best two wrestlers in WWE put on a wrestling clinic.

Well, that was unexpected...

I knew that was going to happen. Word had leaked out that Cena was being advertised to appear at Fastlane. He will probably get a chance to earn his way into the PPV main event. He'll succeed at that but fail at winning at Fastlane - dragging out the "no road" storyline even more. Maybe Taker then appears on Raw the following night to accept Cena's WM challenge.

I knew that was going to happen. Word had leaked out that Cena was being advertised to appear at Fastlane. He will probably get a chance to earn his way into the PPV main event. He'll succeed at that but fail at winning at Fastlane - dragging out the "no road" storyline even more. Maybe Taker then appears on Raw the following night to accept Cena's WM challenge.

We better hear a damn gong as Cena tries to do something and he gets knocked out or whatnot cause I’ll sell my dadgum tickets (well maybe not, but I’ll be really mad)

I would be okay with this. Nakamura hasn't been used in weeks. Perhaps, Cena challenges him for his Mania spot at Fastlane and Taker interferes.

Wasn't the Warrior award created to help showcase people within the company that go above and beyond what their job is asked of them? I thought that was the point, to highlight the unsung heroes of the WWE organization.

Yep. But they don’t get good publicity for that.

Well uh.... did they intentionally announce Lesnar would be there as a way to get Reigns over OR did Lesnar legit no show?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom