Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

Would love to see a Rusev Day run with the US title.

Hmm, Match was just made, Bryan and Shane v Generico & Steen.

Was hoping to get Joe in Shane's place.

So who else is going to Mania? I'll be there with my niece and her husband...It was my wedding gift to them...lol I am the cool Uncle.

Awesome!!!

Here is the updated list.

SR members attending Mania in New Orleans:

egautr1
maestreaux
zknotts61
Grandadmiral
jayd625
whodatbe
Torgo (maybe:idunno:)

sounds good guys!! I am getting pumped for mania week!

Scorpious and Domefan504 too

Did I miss anyone?

EC3 and Ricochet part of the 6 man ladder match for the North American Championship at Takeover: New Orleans. Man, I'm kinda wondering if I should just spend my money on that instead of Mania.

I had absolutely no clue about this...

By 2007, the statutes were amended to exclude pro wrestling from the law about “sham” matches; in the meantime, temporary rules were enacted to eliminate the piledriver. None of these rules are listed on the commission website, which includes a rule document dated 2010. John Green Jr., the lawyer serving as commission secretary, provided a redlined version of the rules, dated 2017, to Deadspin. It has a section on banned wrestling moves that reads as follows:

1. All variations of the Pile Driver;

2. All variations of the Power Bomb;

3. The “Moonsault”, “Shooting Star”, or “450 Splash” or any variation thereof which involves one wrestler, leaping or flipping off the ropes or turnbuckles to contact the head or neck of the opponent with any part of his body;

4. The “Stungun” of any variation thereof which results in the one fighter’s head or neck being dragged, draped or “closelined” [sic] across the ropes;

5. The striking of a wrestler’s head with any object, chair, trashcan [sic] lid, etc., and

6. No wrestler shall throw, push, shove or force another out of the ring or over the top rope.

https://deadspin.com/how-louisianas-archaic-commission-rules-will-burden-wre-1824118577

For those of you who have not seen the New Japan Strong Style Evolved Show The Golden Lovers vs. Young Bucks was rated 5 Stars by Meltzer.

I know some of you dislike Meltzer but seriously that match was awesome. Nothing short of 5 stars.

For those of you who have not seen the New Japan Strong Style Evolved Show The Golden Lovers vs. Young Bucks was rated 5 Stars by Meltzer.

I know some of you dislike Meltzer but seriously that match was awesome. Nothing short of 5 stars.

I have Cena levels of hate for the Young Bucks and I'll even say this was a great match, maybe the best match I've seen from them. Overall the match was great, screw Metzler but he actually got this right. It was actually better than Jericho vs Omega imo because it had so many stories in it

So what match or matches you guys think get bumped down to the pre-show for Mania? Only one I can think of is Andre Rumble.

So what match or matches you guys think get bumped down to the pre-show for Mania? Only one I can think of is Andre Rumble.
Most definitely see that being the case. Not that I would like it but I could also see them putting Sasha vs. Bayley on the preshow if they make the match (it should definitely be on the main show).

I wouldn't care if the CWT match was on the preshow either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom