Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (116 Viewers)

Whoa... wasn't expecting Lashley to return tonight.

Someone check in on BobE... Paige has officially retired. :(

I'm OK. I've actually been kind of watching tonight and caught her speech. May have to watch some tribute videos of her later. That TNA dig was funny esp after the debut of Lashley.

Sucks they're dumping Paul. Dude will always be a legend.

I can't believe they're still going this route. Come on people. What in the actual ****.

Joe is gonna kill you. Joe is gonna kill you. Joe is gonna kill you. Joe is gonna kill you.

This Wyatt/Hardy team could be really fun.

Who started the whole beach ball thing? I noticed them at WM and tonight. Loved the chants at Stephanie tonght.

Being in the crowd last night was fantastic. We didn’t disappoint. Felt like there were so many commercials, though.

I don’t know how people come down here and watch 4 shows in a row. I’m exhausted after Mania and Raw. NXT would have thrown me over the top.

Being in the crowd last night was fantastic. We didn’t disappoint. Felt like there were so many commercials, though.

I don’t know how people come down here and watch 4 shows in a row. I’m exhausted after Mania and Raw. NXT would have thrown me over the top.

Dude, I am at work right now and feel like a zombie. so tired.

Me and the maestreaux went to Axxess on Friday, then to the ROH Supercard on Saturday night. That show went from 7-12:15ish. Got back to Hotel about 1 am.
Then went to Mania on Sunday from 4-11:30.
Then went to RAW last night till about 10:30. Didn't get home till 11:30.

I'm dead. But had a great time. I will post some of my thoughts a little later. Have a lot of things that would like to share with you guys plus tons of pics. Great time!!!

Dude, I am at work right now and feel like a zombie. so tired.

Me and the maestreaux went to Axxess on Friday, then to the ROH Supercard on Saturday night. That show went from 7-12:15ish. Got back to Hotel about 1 am.
Then went to Mania on Sunday from 4-11:30.
Then went to RAW last night till about 10:30. Didn't get home till 11:30.

I'm dead. But had a great time. I will post some of my thoughts a little later. Have a lot of things that would like to share with you guys plus tons of pics. Great time!!!

After sitting in a seat at ROH for 5.5 hours and mania for nearly 8 hours, my back is killing me. At about midway through Mania I reached down to grab my beer and my back just locked up. I feel like I wrestled 3 matches this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom