Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (53 Viewers)

I have no problem with heel Nakamura.

So are the Iconics the only call-ups to SDL? Was hoping for Almas or Sanity.

Yep! So Raw gets: Lashley, Ember Moon, AOP, a returning Jeff Hardy & Samoa Joe. SD gets: Billie Kay & Peyton Royce... seems fair. And I guarantee you Bryan gets moved to Raw next week. That's why they did Bryan/AJ tonight to give us that matchup before they split them up. AJ ain't moving, he's the champ and feuding with Nak.

Yep! So Raw gets: Lashley, Ember Moon, AOP, a returning Jeff Hardy & Samoa Joe. SD gets: Billie Kay & Peyton Royce... seems fair. And I guarantee you Bryan gets moved to Raw next week. That's why they did Bryan/AJ tonight to give us that matchup before they split them up. AJ ain't moving, he's the champ and feuding with Nak.

Yep!

And with all that said, SDL still had the better show last night! I really liked that show. Uso's/New Day, the Iconics, Carmella cashing in, New GM Paige, Nak promo, AJ/Bryan match. Really good show.

But are you guys not excited to see Orton vs. Jinder for the 10th time?? I mean their feud that started exactly a year ago and went for almost 3 months was so good we just have to have more!!

Yep!

And with all that said, SDL still had the better show last night! I really liked that show. Uso's/New Day, the Iconics, Carmella cashing in, New GM Paige, Nak promo, AJ/Bryan match. Really good show.

But are you guys not excited to see Orton vs. Jinder for the 10th time?? I mean their feud that started exactly a year ago and went for almost 3 months was so good we just have to have more!!

giphy.gif

I'm hoping the shake-up will even the disparity, but I have zero confidence in that.

So just came across this video on youtube. One of the WWE Chronicle videos on Shinsuke. Follows Nak around from after he won the Royal Rumble to just before Mania.
Mostly just Nak talking but it reveals more about him than I knew. He seems to be really intelligent and soft spoken but very determined and focused. I have a better appreciation for him and how he worked to get to the WWE. Worth a watch if you have time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mpe2auv-3eM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So just came across this video on youtube. One of the WWE Chronicle videos on Shinsuke. Follows Nak around from after he won the Royal Rumble to just before Mania.
Mostly just Nak talking but it reveals more about him than I knew. He seems to be really intelligent and soft spoken but very determined and focused. I have a better appreciation for him and how he worked to get to the WWE. Worth a watch if you have time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mpe2auv-3eM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched this on the Network last week and second the recommendation. Very good doc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom