Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (22 Viewers)

I thought maybe we could post some predictions of who is going to move. I'm thinking give 5 names or teams that would move from each show. I'll start....

SDL gets:
1. IC champ Seth Rollins
2. The Bar
3. The Miz
4. Big Cass
5. Sasha Banks

RAW gets:
1. U.S. Champ Jinder Mahal (had to switch titles)
2. Randy Orton
3. The Uso's
4. Baron Corbin
5. Becky Lynch

So that is my prediction of what would happen, not what I want to happen. I would like to see Roman move to SDL. I think he needs a change but we all know Vince won't move him off the A show. I hope to all heck they don't move Bryan over, but they probably will. I didn't list him hoping he won't move. I see AJ and Nak continuing their feud and could even involve DB. This could go on for several months.
I would move Orton over to RAW and turn him heel. Need more heels. Could even have him join back up with HHH/Mcmahon. Just do something.

So my predictions are looking pretty good right now! I got Jinder, Corbin, and Miz correct. And I hope I am right about Rollins coming to SDL tonight.

I am just pumped that DB, AJ, and/or Nak didn't move to RAW. Moving Jinder and Roode over clears up some room at the top for Miz and/or Rollins/whoever else. I am just pumped that AJ, Bryan, Nakamura, and Miz are all on the same show.

I thought a few more women would move over but I am happy to see Natty and Riott squad go. I thought Charlotte would move back to RAW. That to me is the biggest question, which women will move to SDL? I would like to see Bayley move over.

Here is the full list of stars moving over to RAW. A bunch were announced after RAW:
Jinder Mahal
Liv Morgan
Sarah Logan
Ruby Riott
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Zack Ryder
Tyler Breeze
Fandango
Natalya
Mojo Rawley
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Mike Kanellis
Chad Gable
Konnor
Viktor

So my predictions are looking pretty good right now! I got Jinder, Corbin, and Miz correct. And I hope I am right about Rollins coming to SDL tonight.

I am just pumped that DB, AJ, and/or Nak didn't move to RAW. Moving Jinder and Roode over clears up some room at the top for Miz and/or Rollins/whoever else. I am just pumped that AJ, Bryan, Nakamura, and Miz are all on the same show.

I thought a few more women would move over but I am happy to see Natty and Riott squad go. I thought Charlotte would move back to RAW. That to me is the biggest question, which women will move to SDL? I would like to see Bayley move over.

Here is the full list of stars moving over to RAW. A bunch were announced after RAW:
Jinder Mahal
Liv Morgan
Sarah Logan
Ruby Riott
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Zack Ryder
Tyler Breeze
Fandango
Natalya
Mojo Rawley
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Mike Kanellis
Chad Gable
Konnor
Viktor

Owens and Zayn belong on Raw, at least it seems that way to me.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...rtaker-wwe-greatest-royal-rumble-casket-match

Originally, the Casket Match was set to be between the two Superstars, but Lana asked for The Bulgarian Brute to be removed from the grisly bout, and he was replaced with Chris Jericho, as The Ravishing Russian expressed concern over her husband taking on The Demon of Death Valley. And for good reason.

However, now it appears that Lana’s faith in the tremendous ability of her husband has won out, and she has changed her mind. She explained, via tweet, that WWE officials have granted her request to allow Rusev to compete against The Phenom at the Greatest Royal Rumble event after all.

So apparently Rusev vs. Taker is back on?? I saw the commercial last night and was confused and then found this today. I have no idea if this is a work, a shoot, bad booking, communication issues,......I don't know.

I guess it doesn't really matter, whoever is going against Taker is losing anyway so might as well give Rusev a little rub. Just let him get a little offense in before you bury him Taker.......

Jinder Mahal
Liv Morgan
Sarah Logan
Ruby Riott
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Zack Ryder
Tyler Breeze
Fandango
Natalya
Mojo Rawley
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Mike Kanellis
Chad Gable
Konnor
Viktor

That's a lot of bodies. I realize SDL has less time to fill and most of these won't be missed, but they really have quite a few spots to replace. I also think SDL is in desperate need of strong heels, now, both male and female. Getting Miz is a step in the right direction, and, I think Nak will work well in that capacity, but they may need a turn(Orton going full heel?) or a call-up(Almas and Zelina?).

Also, anyone have any idea if Ambrose has been cleared yet? I think last I read, he suffered a set-back.

That's a lot of bodies. I realize SDL has less time to fill and most of these won't be missed, but they really have quite a few spots to replace. I also think SDL is in desperate need of strong heels, now, both male and female. Getting Miz is a step in the right direction, and, I think Nak will work well in that capacity, but they may need a turn(Orton going full heel?) or a call-up(Almas and Zelina?).

I agree. They do need some more heels as they are babyface heavy. I have wanted Heel Orton for a while now. Face Orton is terrible. Turn him heel. I would like to Almas and Vega as well on SDL.

I would look for some more people to come over tonight. I am now thinking Jeff Hardy will come over and not Rollins. But I would also like to see Elias over on SDL. He would be great as an upper mid carder heel.
I am also thinking Finn comes over and I would send Gallows and Anderson over as well. SDL needs more tag teams now, maybe we see Sanity as well. I would also send over one more tag team, maybe the Revival?

So for SDL I am guessing gets:
The Miz
Finn Balor
Jeff Hardy
Almas and Vega
Gallows and Anderson
Big Cass
Bayley
Absolution (I would just send over Sonya Deville and keep Mandy Rose on Raw)
Asuka
Sanity?
And a bunch of other lower to midcarders.

Also, anyone have any idea if Ambrose has been cleared yet? I think last I read, he suffered a set-back.

As for Ambrose.......

On the subject of the South African tour, Dean Ambrose is advertised for shows there Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, but WWE hasn’t responded to inquiries about his injury status.
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/...rstar-shakeup-dean-ambrose-announcing-changes

So seems like he is healthy but WWE is being quiet about it. Maybe he shows up tonight on SDL??? He should move back. He will get lost in the big man show on RAW. But maybe they want to keep the shield bros on the same show so they can try and get Roman over again.

I agree. They do need some more heels as they are babyface heavy. I have wanted Heel Orton for a while now. Face Orton is terrible. Turn him heel. I would like to Almas and Vega as well on SDL.

I would look for some more people to come over tonight. I am now thinking Jeff Hardy will come over and not Rollins. But I would also like to see Elias over on SDL. He would be great as an upper mid carder heel.
I am also thinking Finn comes over and I would send Gallows and Anderson over as well. SDL needs more tag teams now, maybe we see Sanity as well. I would also send over one more tag team, maybe the Revival?

So for SDL I am guessing gets:
The Miz
Finn Balor
Jeff Hardy
Almas and Vega
Gallows and Anderson
Big Cass
Bayley
Absolution (I would just send over Sonya Deville and keep Mandy Rose on Raw)
Asuka
Sanity?
And a bunch of other lower to midcarders.

I would be fine with most of these. I would love to see Sanity called up, especially if they keep Nikki Cross part of the group.

I could see Jeff Hardy bringing the US Title back, but my theory is that they want to have Jinder win it back in Saudi Arabia.

The Revival and Anderson and Gallows could inject life into the tag division. I wouldn't mind seeing a heel Finn and Balor club. Maybe even include Nak to make it a larger heel faction.

So seems like he is healthy but WWE is being quiet about it. Maybe he shows up tonight on SDL??? He should move back. He will get lost in the big man show on RAW. But maybe they want to keep the shield bros on the same show so they can try and get Roman over again.

Yep! This why you won't see Rollins or Ambrose on Smackdown. Gotta keep that Shield reunion in the back pocket just in case.

I sure hope Smackdown gets some good talent cause RAW loaded up the past 2 weeks. I think a total of 25 or so new people either switched, or got called up. I don't think SD has 25 total superstars on their roster right now!

Still catching up, but I absolutely love Joe being on SDL. This is going to be great.

Even with no Finn or Rollins, SDL is looking much stronger after this shake up. They definitely solved their heel problem.

My only gripe(and I feared they would do this) is that it appears they are bringing in Sanity minus Nikki Cross. Dumb move, IMO.

Legitimately shocked with all the talent SD got! I thought for sure RAW was going over as they usually do. But to get Joe, Miz, Asuka, Hardy, Almas, & Cesaro is an awesome haul! The rosters are certainly more balanced now and SD hopefully looks to be worth watching again.

Legitimately shocked with all the talent SD got! I thought for sure RAW was going over as they usually do. But to get Joe, Miz, Asuka, Hardy, Almas, & Cesaro is an awesome haul! The rosters are certainly more balanced now and SD hopefully looks to be worth watching again.

Bro! How could you forget the greatest move in the history of the superstar Shakeup? The acquisition of ..........

R-Truth!!!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/z7ADHqysBpVYc" width="480" height="240" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/wwe-network-r-truth-z7ADHqysBpVYc">via GIPHY</a></p>

:hihi:

Seriously though, I loved the moves they did for both shows. I was hoping for a big time heel for SD but wasn't expecting Joe. He is going to be so good with Styles, Bryan, Nak, Rusev, etc.

The Tag division is loaded with: Bludgeon Bros, The Usos, The New Day, The Bar, The Good Brothers, and others.

And the Women Division is even better now with the subtraction of Nattie and Riott Squad and the addtion of Asuka and Absolution.
Asuka, Flair, Becky, Naomi, Carmella, The Iconic Duo! :9:

And don't forget we are all still anxiously awaiting the return of the most charismatic female performer of all time!!! That's right.......

Tamina!! :spit:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wpba3neNbgM92" width="480" height="321" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/naomi-sasha-banks-tamina-snuka-wpba3neNbgM92">via GIPHY</a></p>

Look at all that attitude!!! What a gem! :smilielol:

Damn, that sucks. RIP to one of the greatest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom