Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (38 Viewers)

Only way I'll tolerate a Roman win is if Braun cashes in and wins right after.

Well he finally won. Now we can move on and we will at least have the Universal champion on raw every week. And that means Braun could cash in whenever he wants and doesn't have to wait months before a match on a ppv just for an opportunity. And they can sell it like Lesnar messed up by focusing on Braun, he kind of assisted Reigns winning.

Well at least Styles retained, seeing him and Joe in a WWE title match at a big 4 PPV was a surreal moment for me. Daniel Bryan vs Miz was awesome with the callback to Regal (DB mentor) with the brass knuckles.

Still ****** that Becky lost again so Charlotte Reigns could have her 1000th title win, hope this heel turn by Becky isn't derailed by creative

Rest of the show was kinda just there to me

Last edited:
Well at least Styles retained, seeing him and Joe in a WWE title match at a big 4 PPV was a surreal moment for me. Daniel Bryan vs Miz was awesome with the callback to Regal (DB mentor) with the brass knuckles.

Still ****** that Becky lost again so Charlotte Reigns could have her 1000th title win, hope this heel turn by Becky isn't derailed by creative

Rest of the show was kinda just there to me

I think it's already derailed. Becky is too over as a face now. How in the hell are they going to generate heat on her now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom