Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (37 Viewers)

I'm warming up to heel Becky. Love the pop from the crowd.

I'm warming up to heel Becky. Love the pop from the crowd.

She is not a heel, IMO. I know they are trying to present her as a heel, but we and myself, don't view her as a heel. She is someone who has been overlooked, underused, underappreciated, and finally stood up for herself against her supposed 'best friend' who has been taking her opportunities and living off her last name. (I am in no way saying Charlotte isn't great or only is in her position because of her dad, but c'mon, if she wasn't a Flair, then she wouldn't have 7 titles already.)

It was insulting to the audience and her fans last week when they made her say that promo and dogged on the fans for not supporting her, while they were literally supporting her by chanting her name. Just like they did last night. Short of killing puppies and drinking their blood in the ring their is almost nothing Becky could do right now to get boos.
She is now, IMO, the female version of Stone Cold. Just her clothes, makeup, and tone of voice last night made her look more 'edgy'. She looks, walks, talks like a badass. She is cool right now and people want to support it. It is insulting when they try to 'write' something different than what the majority of what the fans want and can see is happening.
#Becky is a bad arse!
#Let's go Becky!

Last edited:
She is not a heel, IMO. I know they are trying to present her as a heel, but we and myself, don't view her as a heel. She is someone who has been overlooked, underused, underappreciated, and finally stood up for herself against her supposed 'best friend' who has been taking her opportunities and living of her last name. (I am in no way saying Charlotte isn't great or only is in her position because of her dad, but c'mon, if she wasn't a Flair, then she wouldn't have 7 titles already.)

It was insulting to the audience and her fans last week when they made her say that promo and dogged on the fans for not supporting her, while they were literally supporting her by chanting her name. Just like they did last night. Short of killing puppies and drinking their blood in the ring their is almost nothing Becky could do right now to get boos.
She is now, IMO, the female version of Stone Cold. Just her clothes, makeup, and tone of voice last night made her look more 'edgy'. She looks, walks, talks like a badass. She is cool right now and people want to support it. It is insulting when they try to 'write' something different than what the majority of what the fans want and can see is happening.
#Becky is a bad arse!
#Let's go Becky!

I agree with this.

100% agree with this, I thought her straight to the point words on Tuesday were so much more convincing then the long winded one from last week. They need to keep her as this tweener bad arse too

She is not a heel, IMO. I know they are trying to present her as a heel, but we and myself, don't view her as a heel. She is someone who has been overlooked, underused, underappreciated, and finally stood up for herself against her supposed 'best friend' who has been taking her opportunities and living of her last name. (I am in no way saying Charlotte isn't great or only is in her position because of her dad, but c'mon, if she wasn't a Flair, then she wouldn't have 7 titles already.)

#Becky is a bad arse!
#Let's go Becky!
Well said, E.

Well said, E.

Thanks T!

I was listening to Busted Open today and Bully Ray had an awesome idea to cement Becky as a legit star. It might be a little too much but I liked it.

His idea was if they were somewhere in TX and Becky just laid somebody out or did something bad arse, and then out of nowhere the glass breaks........
And out comes Stone Cold and he just walks to ring and has a little staredown with Becky and she never budges an inch. And after a few moments Stone Cold just kind of nods his head a bit and then calls for 2 cold steveweisers and he and becky pound some cold beers in the ring. Kind of cheesy or cheap but whatever it would be just plain fun and would really put Becky on the next level.
I don't think it would ever happen, but man it sure would be pretty cool!
And Becky pounding some beers.........where can I get a front row seat?? ;)

Thanks T!

I was listening to Busted Open today and Bully Ray had an awesome idea to cement Becky as a legit star. It might be a little too much but I liked it.

His idea was if they were somewhere in TX and Becky just laid somebody out or did something bad arse, and then out of nowhere the glass breaks........
And out comes Stone Cold and he just walks to ring and has a little staredown with Becky and she never budges an inch. And after a few moments Stone Cold just kind of nods his head a bit and then calls for 2 cold steveweisers and he and becky pound some cold beers in the ring. Kind of cheesy or cheap but whatever it would be just plain fun and would really put Becky on the next level.
I'd want to be there as well.

And, if WWE creative isn't telling this story to get Becky over as a mega-star, then they really are as clueless as we all say they are.

Thanks T!

That's passing the torch type of stuff there. I'm game for it. :9:

O.k. guys, I know it has been awhile but it's friday and you know what that means........it's quiz time!!!

So in honor of 'All In' this weekend and with the NWA title on the line I thought it would be appropriate to have a quiz on past NWA Heavyweight champs.
Now, a lot of these guys were before my time and I barely have ever heard of some of them but with that being said I did terrible on this. I only got 28/94 which is 30%........ouch :cautious:
That's embarrassing. But anyway, I think some of you old school guys will do much better. Happy Friday and hope you all have a great Labor day weekend!!

NWA World Heavyweight Champions Quiz

Edit: Sorry guys I can't figure out how to embed the quiz so you can take it here on SR.com and not be redirected to sporcle.com, but with this new board it won't work. I can't figure out how to embed the quiz. I can embed videos and did the same thing as I did for like youtube videos but it just puts a hyperlink and not the actual quiz. I will keep trying.

Last edited:
All In was the most fun I've had watching wrestling in a long, long time.

Yeah. It was damn good. Congrats to Cody in following in Dusty's footsteps and winning the NWA title.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom