Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (5 Viewers)

msusaintsfan

All-Pro & Resident Ninja
Reaction score
Diamondhead, MS via Houston, Tx, via Starkville, M
Ok so this Mania is gonna be so weird, but to get our minds off of it what are your favorite Mania memories? Could be favorite matches, funniest moments, OMG moments, whatever. What sticks out in your mind.

In no particular order:
1. Warrior beating Hogan for the WWF heavyweight championship.
2. Macho Man vs Rickey Steamboat for IC
3. Warriors return to help Hogan... was a huge fan of both as a kid.
4. Wrestlemania X Seven the first of 4 Manias I attended. Probably one of the best Manias Ever.
5. Wrestlemania 30. First in the Dome ad the 3rd I attended. The end of the Streak and Danile Bryans win. I will never forget the Dome exploding with Yes Chants!!
6. Wrestlemania 34. The 4th Mania I attended. Back in NOLA!!! Asuka vs Charlotte and Rhonda and Kurt vs HHH and Steph. AJ vs Nakamora.
7. Wrestlemania 25 The 2nd I went to and Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels was the match that stood out.
8. as mentioned before Taker vs Michaels part 1 and 2. The second match didn't top the first but the second retired Michaels.
9. Edge and Christian vs Matt and Jeff Hardy vs The Dudleys. that TLC match will forever standout
10. The Hardcore Battle royal at Mania 2000. LOL it was crazy.

Last edited:

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. Attending WM X7
2. Hogan slams Andre
3. WM XXX Daniel Bryan winning the title
4. Savage vs Steamboat WM3
5. TLC at WM X7
6. Eddie and Benoit close WMXX
7. HBK vs Razor ladder match WM X
8. Austin vs Hart WM 13
9. Sting in a WM ring
10. Macho wins the WWF title

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before someone tests positive and they'll have to completely shut down production.

Yeah. They're on borrowed time.
I thought they had already filmed the show?

There's all kind of weird rumors going around right now. About multiple people being sick and running fevers and others refusing to travel and the whole card possibly being blown up. None of it is substantiated yet. I dont know of this is a result of the filming or what, but things are flying fast and furious at the moment.

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
Also, Lashley supposedly is being quarantined.

This might be it for any kind of shows for a while.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Miz was told not to come to the Performance Center

Why didn’t Vince just cancel this show, I’m not watching but for those who will, I just don’t see how you will able to sit through it

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
The Miz was told not to come to the Performance Center

Why didn’t Vince just cancel this show, I’m not watching but for those who will, I just don’t see how you will able to sit through it
At this point they should just scrap it and run the Mania card on the first Raw and Smackdown when they can return in front of a live audience. Those shows will be pretty momentous as it is.

If they air Mania, I'll watch it because it's a welcome distraction. Will it be awkward? Absolutely. I'd say I'll get through by drinking quite liberally, but that wouldn't be any different from any previous Mania.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
So, Jericho did a Facebook live tonight where he sat around drinking vodka and answering fan questions. He capped it off with a sing along to "Judas." It was the highlight of my week.

msusaintsfan

All-Pro & Resident Ninja
Reaction score
Diamondhead, MS via Houston, Tx, via Starkville, M
At this point they should just scrap it and run the Mania card on the first Raw and Smackdown when they can return in front of a live audience. Those shows will be pretty momentous as it is.

If they air Mania, I'll watch it because it's a welcome distraction. Will it be awkward? Absolutely. I'd say I'll get through by drinking quite liberally, but that wouldn't be any different from any previous Mania.
Apparently Brock told McMahon(not so nicely, probably because he is the only one who can) how everyone felt and that it should have been postponed. Plus all the wrestlers miss out on PPV bonuses with no crowd as well.

So I think it is all finished. I think it will be awhile before we see any live crowds. It is ashame too. The only positive is I guess the majority are getting healthy by not wrestling.

Oh, and just an observation, international fans won't be seeing the WWE live for a very, very, very long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom