Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (18 Viewers)

You aren't alone, I haven't watched Raw in almost a month. I normally watch SDL the next day on DVR. Thing is even Lucha Underground has started to loose my interest due to the direction of Season 4 and that's even with one of my favorites as champ right now. I have been watching New Japan Pro Wrestling more and more so I'm at least getting my wrestling fix that way
So i watched some of RAW last night and by the reviews and reactions most liked the show but I just didn't. In fact I just can't really get into anything WWE is doing right now other than Becky/Charlotte and AJ/Joe, and even that I don't love.

I'm just not that into wrestling right now, at least WWE stuff. Is it just me or do you guys feel the same? Is it just the annual 'fall of the fall' ?

So i watched some of RAW last night and by the reviews and reactions most liked the show but I just didn't. In fact I just can't really get into anything WWE is doing right now other than Becky/Charlotte and AJ/Joe, and even that I don't love.

I'm just not that into wrestling right now, at least WWE stuff. Is it just me or do you guys feel the same? Is it just the annual 'fall of the fall' ?

I pretty much stopped watching all wrestling since June of last year and I can honestly say I do not miss it. I will catch a bit here and there and what is really sad is it's the sos since I stopped.

Thanks BobE and RC83. I feel the same way. Nothing is really getting me excited right now with the exception of Becky Lynch. She is $ right now. The thing is, everything she said in her promo on SDL is true!

I am hoping that after the SuperSlowdown on saturday and after the stupid Saudi Arabia show maybe they will start focusing again. I would like to see Miz beat Daniel Bryan this sat. on the network and then beat AJ for the title and carry it for a while. I think AJ has gotten a little stale and he needs to change it up. I would like to see Miz carry the WWE title for awhile and then have DB challenge him for it later.

Or just do something to get me excited WWE. and one thing I do know is that Taker/HHH is not getting me excited. I understand they are trying to sell tickets and such but Taker has no business being anywhere near a wrestling ring right now. He looks awful. I have always not loved Kane, so when Kane looks much better than you, you should know it is time to call it quits Taker!! SMH.....:confused:

I was there. I thought AJ/Joe and the CW title matched were excellent. The main was a train wreck but the rest was decent IMO. Don’t think the 70,000 was a worked figure either.

So who watched Raw last night? ???

I'm stuck in a conference reception. What am I missing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom