Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (16 Viewers)

Looks like heel Charlotte is back. I'm glad. Now back to Saints talk.

My Survivor Series thoughts:

First off I haven't posted in awhile and want to profess my undying devotion and loyalty to the 'The Man' Becky Lynch! I hope Nia Jax gets the enzo amore treatment in the near future.

Anyway, SSeries as a whole was entertaining but the most of the booking didn't make much sense to me outside of Rousey/Flair.
So I will start there and say that was MOTN. I simply loved psycho Charlotte. She beat the holy hell out of Rousey and loved every second of it. Rousey should have been the underdog to Flair anyway and it showed. Rhonda isn't in the same league with Flair as least in terms of pro wrestling. Charlotte looked amazing and the crowd was great. WWE better be careful with Rhonda as I think the fans are starting to sense the Roman treatment with her and it could backfire on them. She would probably be better as a heel.

The rest of the card booking, IMO made no sense. The Series elimination match made no sense in any way and did nothing for anyone except Braun, I guess. First off, why was Finn trying to win. Didn't he just feud with Corbin for like 6 months and is currently feuding with McIntrye and Ziggler, and Braun threatened him before the match! Why is he trying to win? He should have purposefully cost RAW the match and then Corbin would have been fired. It also could have set up a Braun/Balor feud. Then they completely made Samoa Joe look like a little b**ch! One kick and he is done, and then the part timer spot monkey Shane lasted the longest of the full time superstars??!! It made all of SDL look soon weak. But I guess that was the point as RAW swept the night for some f'n reason!
Anyway, the Rollins/Nakamura match was good but I didn't like Rollins going over clean. Why not have Ambrose come out and cost Seth the match? It protects Seth and makes Nak look strong and get some heat. But reasons....

The women's match was similar. It had it moments but again made no sense, as why would Bayley/Sasha help Alexa Bliss or the other ones in anyway?? Cause brand supremecy? They looked really dumb. And let's reward Nia's incompetence in the ring with a win! The crowd hated her though....

The cruiserweight match was very good, but not a lot of build up and could have been a little longer.

And then of course the annual Brock match. While it was a good match it was the same f'n Brock match I have seen 100 times. Now Bryan made it look good, but this was the exact same match as last year vs. Styles!!! I think Brock probably just told DB hey we are just doing the same match I did with AJ last year. Got it? good. Bye.
Brock starts off dominant, gets cocky, little guy comes back for a little bit, Brock looks to be in trouble, then bam F5 see ya later. Boring. Seen it. Not impressed.

And what is the point in building Brock up so much to have him not put anyone over. the only person he has tried to put over has been Roman and he was the one guy no one wanted to see beat brock. SMH. What is the point? I was hoping that went Roman went out it would open up the title scene on RAW a bit but it just seems to be the same or even worse. Cause I don't see anyone of the roster right now that Vince wants to see go over Brock. Sadly, I think Brock holds the belt all the way to Mania and probably after.

I am most invested in the women's title scenes at the moment. that is the best thing going in WWE right now. We will see what happens tonight on RAW. Later-

Yaaayyy!!!

We get the brilliance that is #WalkWithElias.

That was a great line about Lio rush and child labor laws.

And yes, Bobby Lashley sucks!! Oh Bobby Lashley sucks!
it's kind of catchy.....

That was a great line about Lio rush and child labor laws.

And yes, Bobby Lashley sucks!! Oh Bobby Lashley sucks!
it's kind of catchy.....
They've completely messed him up within the first month of him returning. Lio doesn't make him suck any less. It's just bad.

Rousey is just not good on the mic. No way should she be champ. She's just not ready.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom