Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

Do they want Rousey as a heel? Cuz that's how you make Rousey a heel.
Yeah. You kinda figured it was gonna happen. Allows Becky to look good while still dropping the belt. Kinda felt it coming soon as they made it a triple threat.

Very good match nonetheless.

Yeah. You kinda figured it was gonna happen. Allows Becky to look good while still dropping the belt. Kinda felt it coming soon as they made it a triple threat.

Very good match nonetheless.

Definitely a good match. May have been the the best of the night. I think they are trying to build toward Becky vs Ronda at Mania, which I'm good with because it means they see the value in Lynch.

Definitely a good match. May have been the the best of the night. I think they are trying to build toward Becky vs Ronda at Mania, which I'm good with because it means they see the value in Lynch.

Yeah. Wonder at what point and to who Rousey will drop the belt to unless the plan is for Becky to get it back...

Or... could they be setting Becky up to win the Rumble to challenge Rousey?

Pretty decent PPV last night. I especially like DB/AJ and the main event.
I thought Ambrose/Rollins was very slow and frankly boring. that should have been a TLC match for the belt.

The ladies tore it down. I don't understand how charlotte got up after that leg drop from Becky on the table. Sick spot. I liked Asuka winning, but I hope this doesn't mean they are gonna move becky to RAW to feud with Ronda. But I think that is what Vince is going to do tonight.
I think he is going to announce a new RAW GM and move some people around.

I am going to guess: Becky, Charlotte, AJ, and possibly a tag team to RAW. Sasha, Bayley, Balor, and a tag team to SDL. Just my guessess. They need to do something though, the rosters have gotten a bit stale.

Pretty decent PPV last night. I especially like DB/AJ and the main event.
I thought Ambrose/Rollins was very slow and frankly boring. that should have been a TLC match for the belt.

The ladies tore it down. I don't understand how charlotte got up after that leg drop from Becky on the table. Sick spot. I liked Asuka winning, but I hope this doesn't mean they are gonna move becky to RAW to feud with Ronda. But I think that is what Vince is going to do tonight.
I think he is going to announce a new RAW GM and move some people around.

I am going to guess: Becky, Charlotte, AJ, and possibly a tag team to RAW. Sasha, Bayley, Balor, and a tag team to SDL. Just my guessess. They need to do something though, the rosters have gotten a bit stale.

Ummmmm, yeah. Nevermind. SMH........

Just 30 minutes of McMahons saying they are going to save Raw from..........the McMahons????? Ugh...:unsure:

Ummmmm, yeah. Nevermind. SMH........

Just 30 minutes of McMahons saying they are going to save Raw from..........the McMahons????? Ugh...:unsure:
Yeah. Vince is completely out of touch.

Also, in addition to Lars Sullivan, they are calling up Lacey Evans, Nikki Cross, EC3 and Heavy Machinery.

Can't wait to see all that talent get squandered.

Yeah. Vince is completely out of touch.

Also, in addition to Lars Sullivan, they are calling up Lacey Evans, Nikki Cross, EC3 and Heavy Machinery.

Can't wait to see all that talent get squandered.

yeah I agree, thanks for fixing something that wasn't broken Vince!! SDL didn't need more McMahons. Hey Paige great job, now go sit in craft services and tweet....SMH.

They just don't get it. Just because you say things are "fresh" and "new" and "different" doesn't make it so. And then you say the 'Authority' is no more but just replace it with 'The McMahon's' ??? Is that supposed to be better? Now it's even worse.

Then Vince comes out and completely undercuts both Becky and Charlotte, and then mocks Asuka. What an a@@!!! God why can't he just go away and waste his time and money on the XFL??? For every 'genius' move he makes, he makes 2-3 more just awful/terrible decisions. Was it just me or did SDL last night feel more like RAW lite??
I will give them a few more weeks, but they just took two massive steps backwards IMO.

So in other words, I didn't miss anything last night?

So in other words, I didn't miss anything last night?

Well I would say that the Naomi vs. Asuka was good but not great, it was a little clunky, and the main event of Ali/Styles vs. Almas/Bryan was really good but it doesn't really mean anything. But good match. Just too much Vince and they have completely killed all of the momentum that Miz had by having him chase around Shane.

But yeah, you aint' missed anything.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom