Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (24 Viewers)

Anybody know where JoJo has been?

Rhonda is so not ready for main event, yet Vince continues to push her with this on-the-job training.

So can we just have Rey vs. Andrade every week on SDL please??? Just call it the lucha show or something. I could watch those two guys go all day!!!
So good and they have such chemistry together.

Another good show from SDL. Just wish there was less Vince on my screen each week. He really is bringing nothing to the table now. And he kind of babbles and doesn't make much sense. He is like the Senile old grandpa who just shows up and mumbles stuff and people just keep on doing what they were doing.

We are gonna have to post our Rumble predictions later this week, if anyone is going to watch.

So can we just have Rey vs. Andrade every week on SDL please??? Just call it the lucha show or something. I could watch those two guys go all day!!!
So good and they have such chemistry together.

Another good show from SDL. Just wish there was less Vince on my screen each week. He really is bringing nothing to the table now. And he kind of babbles and doesn't make much sense. He is like the Senile old grandpa who just shows up and mumbles stuff and people just keep on doing what they were doing.

We are gonna have to post our Rumble predictions later this week, if anyone is going to watch.

I'll be watching since I'm done with football...

My Rumble predictions:
Cruiserweight Championship -- Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Kalisto vs. Akira Towaza vs. Hideo Itami - I don't watch 205, so I will stick with Murphy retaining.

United States Championship -- Rusev (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - I think Rusev retains here also.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Bar (c) vs. The Miz & Shane McMahon: The Bar went over on Smackdown last night which means according to WWE logic the Miz & Shane will win on Sunday.

SmackDown Women's Championship -- Asuka (c) vs. Becky Lynch: This one is tough but my prediction says Charlotte costs Becky to lose and then Becky either enters the Rumble or beats down someone backstage and takes their place.

Raw Women's Championship -- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sasha Banks: Rousey. Not even a chance Sasha wins here.

WWE Championship -- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles: Bryan is killing it as a heel right now. He wins.

Universal Championship -- Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Finn Balor: I think Finn has better odds of winning than Sasha but its still .1% chance. Brock wins

Women's Royal Rumble: It will be either Becky or Charlotte. If Becky enters then I think a call back to the Lugar/Hart double win is the call. They both challenge Ronda.

Men's Royal Rumble: The only guy that stands out this year is Rollins. Maybe McIntyre but slim chance.

I will be watching the Rumble for sure. However, I feel like they kind of lost some suspense of the actual Rumble match by announcing so many call-ups early. Hopefully, they can still throw in a few surprises.

I'm also really looking forward to Takeover. I think Ricochet vs Gargano has MOTY potential.

Cruiserweight Championship -- Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Kalisto vs. Akira Towaza vs. Hideo Itami - I don't watch 205, so who cares...

United States Championship -- Rusev (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Rusev

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Bar (c) vs. The Miz & Shane McMahon - For some reason, I see either Shane or Miz turning on the other. Hope I'm wrong, but it's just something in my gut that says The Bar retains

SmackDown Women's Championship -- Asuka (c) vs. Becky Lynch: While I would love for Becky to win, I want her to lose.

Raw Women's Championship -- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sasha Banks: Would love Sasha to win, but unfortunately, Ronda is the new Brock, except full-time. She has to turn at some point right?

WWE Championship -- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles: D-Bry wins or I riot.

Universal Championship -- Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Finn Balor: I want to believe Finn wins, but, sadly, we all know he won't.

Women's Royal Rumble: I want Becky to lose so she can enter and win the Rumble and challenge Rousey.

Men's Royal Rumble: I've read many articles saying Vince has been gushing on Drew since his return. Perhaps this starts his final push. I guess that would also mean that Brock has to drop the belt to a face at some point.

Honorable Mention: It would be insane if #RomanRuinsEverything shocks the world and make a surprise return, but I know he's going through treatment right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom