Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (8 Viewers)

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely agree with the Lashley and MVP booking. Last night he and Ricochet had a nice match, which glorifies the monster in Lashley we all knew he possesses.

Kuddos to Bailey & and E, she is a heel and I want to see her and her Barbara haircut get beat down. They could drag this out if Sasha wins and Bailey retains, but I think we are all waiting for the turner at Summer Fest. Either way I am intrigued.

I really don't care for this subtitles they are giving the PPVs, Extreme Rules :The Horror Show, just sounds dumb. I get the purpose to hype up the Bruan and Bray match, but its just meh, like "The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever". Which I've seen plenty of great matches, that was not one.

Reaction score

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was very entertained by week 1 of Fyter Fest from AEW. Women’s match was good because it was the only match where I’d have to say it wasn’t a predictable finish and Ford showed she belongs with the champ. They had 3 tag matches which I loved. Bummed that we have to wait 2 more weeks for Cage vs Moxley but the promo from Taz was great about how he’s ducking Cage

OMG Jericho was pure gold on commentary again

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I was very entertained by week 1 of Fyter Fest from AEW. Women’s match was good because it was the only match where I’d have to say it wasn’t a predictable finish and Ford showed she belongs with the champ. They had 3 tag matches which I loved. Bummed that we have to wait 2 more weeks for Cage vs Moxley but the promo from Taz was great about how he’s ducking Cage

I'm ok with the break as it allows us to watch week 2 of NXT's Great American Bash. Stoked to see Lee vs. Cole for the titles.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score

I loved the swipe Tazz took at the E. "We don't run a sloppy shop!"

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
Where you get the money, Vince?

So does this become the new developmental now that NXT isn't really developmental anymore? They had already been using it as a proving ground for some trainees prior to this. It was sort of the developmental to get into developmental.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
So does this become the new developmental now that NXT isn't really developmental anymore? They had already been using it as a proving ground for some trainees prior to this. It was sort of the developmental to get into developmental.
Never knew that. Learned something new.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom