Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (4 Viewers)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I was very entertained by week 1 of Fyter Fest from AEW. Women’s match was good because it was the only match where I’d have to say it wasn’t a predictable finish and Ford showed she belongs with the champ. They had 3 tag matches which I loved. Bummed that we have to wait 2 more weeks for Cage vs Moxley but the promo from Taz was great about how he’s ducking Cage

OMG Jericho was pure gold on commentary again

I'm ok with the break as it allows us to watch week 2 of NXT's Great American Bash. Stoked to see Lee vs. Cole for the titles.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
I was very entertained by week 1 of Fyter Fest from AEW. Women’s match was good because it was the only match where I’d have to say it wasn’t a predictable finish and Ford showed she belongs with the champ. They had 3 tag matches which I loved. Bummed that we have to wait 2 more weeks for Cage vs Moxley but the promo from Taz was great about how he’s ducking Cage

OMG Jericho was pure gold on commentary again
I loved the swipe Tazz took at the E. "We don't run a sloppy shop!"

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Where you get the money, Vince?

So does this become the new developmental now that NXT isn't really developmental anymore? They had already been using it as a proving ground for some trainees prior to this. It was sort of the developmental to get into developmental.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
So does this become the new developmental now that NXT isn't really developmental anymore? They had already been using it as a proving ground for some trainees prior to this. It was sort of the developmental to get into developmental.

Never knew that. Learned something new.

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Never knew that. Learned something new.

Yeah, NXT had been loaning out talent to them to work shows and they would in turn scout/sign workers that were primarily working Evolve shows. They signed a kind of first look deal with WWE in 2015.

Reaction score

It's probably just for the video library. Evolve will fade away. Vince just knows how to destroy, not build.

msusaintsfan

All-Pro & Resident Ninja
Reaction score
Diamondhead, MS via Houston, Tx, via Starkville, M
Don’t remember where but I read where even though they have been released they can still work shows up until their non complete clause date
Yeah I read that too, but I got a feeling they wouldn't bring him on the show without re-signing him. At least I hope so anyway. I really don't see him going big time on Impact or AEW

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread