Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (6 Viewers)

msusaintsfan

All-Pro & Resident Ninja
Reaction score
Diamondhead, MS via Houston, Tx, via Starkville, M
I know the E is not big on continuity, but didn't Ambrose already destroy Bray's rocking chair and Orton burn down the compound in the swamp?
Hey man, it's easy to see Bray went and ate at Cracker Barrel before the match and bought him a new rocker.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight's matches were good but some of endings were not. Really feel for Banks and Asuka, great match with a cabbage ending.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Been finding myself watching Brian Pillman's Loose Cannon era 1995 through 1997 promos on Youtube.

It's fascinating enough by itself simply by knowing the backstory of it all...........but 2 specific things that come to mind:

1. It definitely feels like Brian Pillman getting released from WCW and eventually returning was planned as one of the bigger storylines of 1996......maybe before the NWO was really even mapped out.

2. And since he pre-dated one industry-changing storyline.............how about the fact that he signed with WWF prior to Austin going on his epic run? If not for his auto accident, was he about to get pushed to the moon as a Loose Cannon / anti-authority figure as well ?

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Been finding myself watching Brian Pillman's Loose Cannon era 1995 through 1997 promos on Youtube.

It's fascinating enough by itself simply by knowing the backstory of it all...........but 2 specific things that come to mind:

1. It definitely feels like Brian Pillman getting released from WCW and eventually returning was planned as one of the bigger storylines of 1996......maybe before the NWO was really even mapped out.

2. And since he pre-dated one industry-changing storyline.............how about the fact that he signed with WWF prior to Austin going on his epic run? If not for his auto accident, was he about to get pushed to the moon as a Loose Cannon / anti-authority figure as well ?
#2 is interesting, but knowing Vince he probably would have pushed him more as a Psycho Sid than an anti-authority figure.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
NXT had a very solid show last night, compare to last week's meh show. Robert Stone has been very entertaining, and now that he has Martinez, can go and wreck havoc, especially against Rhea. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I can watch Lorcan & Thatcher all day. These triple threat matches should be fun, and showcase some of the up and comers like Reed. I'm also hoping Kross can bring out that beast in Lee.

AEW was once again a fun show. One of my few gripes would be too many tag teams, but i get it, they are trying to get everyone some exposure. Eddie Kingston cut a hell of a promo to open the show. Dr. Baker is probably one of the top 5 overall heels, and she isn't even wrestling.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints318 First "Official" Day of Louisiana High School Football Practice Everything Else Board 5

Headlines

Top Bottom