Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (74 Viewers)

Wait what does the tweet say?? I am at work and twitter is blocked so all I see is: loading...............
:idunno:

The Man said this, "So Ronnie is afraid that old Char is dragging her out of the WM main event, huh? Rightfully so. We all know who was making this happen, and now I’m sitting at home watching it collapse. Might have to do something about that. "

So I didn't know I wanted it till last night and after watching the video below, but I want Kofi Kingston with the New Day vs. the New Daniel Bryan with his 'Intellectual peers' at Mania for the WWE title.
I want to see this now. I want to see a guy like Kofi get his well deserved shot and see someone different in the main event scene and with the title. Would be so refreshing to just have a fresh new matchup and the interactions b/t NDB and the New Day would be great. They could even align Harper with Bryan/Rowan and have a 3 on 3 match at Fastlane or something. New Day is so good just want to see them get a prominent role at mania.

So I didn't know I wanted it till last night and after watching the video below, but I want Kofi Kingston with the New Day vs. the New Daniel Bryan with his 'Intellectual peers' at Mania for the WWE title.
I want to see this now. I want to see a guy like Kofi get his well deserved shot and see someone different in the main event scene and with the title. Would be so refreshing to just have a fresh new matchup and the interactions b/t NDB and the New Day would be great. They could even align Harper with Bryan/Rowan and have a 3 on 3 match at Fastlane or something. New Day is so good just want to see them get a prominent role at mania.

Just watch Big E during this interview. Damn that man is entertaining without saying a word! Also, getting goosebumps already thinking about Kofi vs Bryan for WWE Title at mania! Image that WM moment win Kofi finallllllly wins the big one! Goosebumps!!

Just watch Big E during this interview. Damn that man is entertaining without saying a word! Also, getting goosebumps already thinking about Kofi vs Bryan for WWE Title at mania! Image that WM moment win Kofi finallllllly wins the big one! Goosebumps!!

yeah it would be awesome. But we now have too many 'faces' chasing the heels hoping to finally climb that mountain. It being WWE and all we all know that all the faces aren't gonna win.
So let's say it is Kofi vs. Bryan for the WWE title at mania. Well then who would you rather see win at mania:
Becky or Seth or Kofi????

I most want Becky to win but I think the most important to win would be Seth. They have GOT to get that belt of Brock. Him holding that belt hostage for 2 years is absolutely killing RAW right now. It is more important to have a full time champ on RAW then to have Becky or Kofi have a good moment at mania. Brock has got to do. Sadly I think that is the least likely to happen. I see Brock winning and holding on to that title for even longer, although I have no clue why they would do that. SMH....

O.k. guys I'm bringing it back!! It's quiz time Friday.
I got one about the Elimination Chamber. You have to name all the participants in every EC match ever.
I scored a 81% which is 114/140. Not bad. See if you can beat it. Link below if the embed doesn't work for you.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/jrock826/eliminationchamber

EDIT: O.k. I can't figure out how to embed the quiz. Since the SR update things changed a little and now when I copy and paste the embed code in here it just stays as the code and doesn't show up as the quiz. Can anybody help??? Not sure how to embed stuff anymore.

O.k. guys I'm bringing it back!! It's quiz time Friday.
I got one about the Elimination Chamber. You have to name all the participants in every EC match ever.
I scored a 81% which is 114/140. Not bad. See if you can beat it. Link below if the embed doesn't work for you.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/jrock826/eliminationchamber

EDIT: O.k. I can't figure out how to embed the quiz. Since the SR update things changed a little and now when I copy and paste the embed code in here it just stays as the code and doesn't show up as the quiz. Can anybody help??? Not sure how to embed stuff anymore.

70%. The tag team one was tough as hell.

So, predictions for tonight...?

So, predictions for tonight...?
I think Finn has a good chance to win the IC, but other than that, I think it will be a rather predictable show. Ronnie is winning. Miz and Shane win. Bryan retains. Braun destroys Corbin. The women's tag match has some intrigue, but i think Bayley and Banks win. If they don't, I'll take any other team over Jax and Tamina.

I think Finn has a good chance to win the IC, but other than that, I think it will be a rather predictable show. Ronnie is winning. Miz and Shane win. Bryan retains. Braun destroys Corbin. The women's tag match has some intrigue, but i think Bayley and Banks win. If they don't, I'll take any other team over Jax and Tamina.

Pretty much my thoughts. My only hope is that Kofi gets a nice singles push from this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom