Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (3 Viewers)

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
So they run Fight Club and Project Mayhem all in the same night. Guess they have movie night at the McMahons house
Vince discovering a movie 20 years after the fact and jumping on the bandwagon is pretty on brand for him, so I buy it.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
And this thing with Sasha and Bayley has gone on for so long that I don't care anymore.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
And this thing with Sasha and Bayley has gone on for so long that I don't care anymore.
And it doesn’t help that they have another nonsensical ending to a match with one of the few female stars they have left.

That ending was especially bad when you consider how they allowed Bayley to wail on Kairi Sane without ending the match last week (even though Stephanie said the Sasha would lose if Bayley got involved).

Matches don’t even have pinfall or submission finishes anymore.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
Marty's social media is a wild ride. Last year I think it was he was openly debating having sex with a girl he believed may possibly be his daughter. There's lots of debate as to whether this stuff is just the ramblings of a mind damaged by decades of drug and alcohol abuse+in ring damage or if he's legit, but either way it's a complete disaster.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Marty's social media is a wild ride. Last year I think it was he was openly debating having sex with a girl he believed may possibly be his daughter. There's lots of debate as to whether this stuff is just the ramblings of a mind damaged by decades of drug and alcohol abuse+in ring damage or if he's legit, but either way it's a complete disaster.
Yeah. Poor fella hasn't been the same since they split he and Shawn up. Boy did things go in different directions with those two.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When I seen he was trending on Twitter, I knew one way or another it wasn't gonna be good. Just like G.A. said, crazy how he and Michaels split and the opposite paths it lead them down.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Well reading it , yes Marty is not right in the head, but it sounds like the guy was dragging him around back to rape him....soooo doesn't that sound like grounds for self defense?

Or this all a drug fueled false memory?
Even if it wasn't self defense and just straight homicide, I wonder what could happen from a legal standpoint since. At 13, he would have been charged as a juvenile, which meant he would've gotten out at 18 or 21 and the record possibly expunged. So what are they going to do, throw him in juvie?

(For the record, I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but pass one up every day I come to the office...:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
saintsfan777 Analysis ***Official Packers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2704
egautr1 Official LSU vs. Miss. St. (SEC football is here!) Collegiate Sports Board 287
Taker597 Official 2021 Quarterback Draft Class and In Season Scouting Thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 56
Taker597 Is this our 1st official L in the Color Rush? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2495
Bill Humor ***The Official Atlanta Falcons MEME Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 72
Ravens vs. Chiefs: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints 17 Packers 13: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Packers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 3 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 3 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw This Thread is dedicated to Raiderjoe and Drumsky Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Patriots vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
English N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 229
Week 2 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bengals vs. Browns: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0