Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (10 Viewers)

Shocked and amazed by Joe's win! I jumped out of my seat! So happy for him. Also, I would love to see Joe vs Cena at Mania. I think the match would be great but the promo battles leading up to it would fantastic. Anyone else agree?

Shocked and amazed by Joe's win! I jumped out of my seat! So happy for him. Also, I would love to see Joe vs Cena at Mania. I think the match would be great but the promo battles leading up to it would fantastic. Anyone else agree?

I would be more than ok with this. It might be the first time Cena loses a promo battle (with the exception of his match versus the Rock).

Thoughts? I doubt the E is behind it, but if are, it's a pretty stupid way to generate more heat for her.

I'm so torn on whether or not this is a work.

On the one hand, Rousey is 100% emotionally stunted and doesn't handle things not going her way well at all. The end of her UFC career was a mess and testament to this. But are they just playing this up to go for a worked shoot angle? Several wrestlers aside from Lynch (including Charlotte) have been going after her on Twitter which makes me thing there's a work element to this. But what is the endgame?

But I hate worked shoot angles. I have always hated worked shot angles. Every time I see a worked shoot angle it smells like Vince Russo and I hope we haven't already forgotten the lessons on how that all turned out in the end...

Kofi is definitely getting the D-Bry treatment.

I'm just now starting the ppv but I think I saw maybe Shane turned on Miz? If so I predicted that when Shane said they were getting the rematch in Miz's home town in front of his father.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom