Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (17 Viewers)

Ok Drew McIntyre should be the one to beat Brock IMHO. He has all the tools, the look, and dude is a force.

I would still like to see a Lashley vs Brock match as well. Hopefully we see that someday. Lashley needs to go back to his original run entrance music for one thing. And silent but deadly heel Lashley looked good last night against Balor dominating him. Good thing about this Lashley is it would go over as a face as well. Get in the ring destroy anyone in front of you works both as a heel or a face.
Drew just doesn't connect with me. At all.

Lashley could have been a credible threat to Brock if the E kept him in his TNA gimmick(during his feud with EC3, I want to say 2015-ish) but no, cuz Vince gotta Vince.

Lashley could have been a credible threat to Brock if the E kept him in his TNA gimmick(during his feud with EC3, I want to say 2015-ish) but no, cuz Vince gotta Vince.
I don't know, maybe it's the bagpipes in his entrance, but I dig McIntyre. And you're right they should have continued Lashleys TNA gimmick.

That would be an awesome match that could turn into a shoot lol.

Agreed

I don't know, maybe it's the bagpipes in his entrance, but I dig McIntyre. And you're right they should have continued Lashleys TNA gimmick.

That would be an awesome match that could turn into a shoot lol.
For the record, I don't hate Drew. I'm just 'meh' about him. He has the look and is not bad in the ring or on the mic. There is just nothing about him that excites me.

Lashley's gimmick in TNA was that he was just a badarse, and most of his promos were very UFC-ish. They could have run with that in WWE, but, nope.

And, they forked up when Lashley first came back. They could have built him up and have him take the belt off Brock.

But, please, for the love of Jebus, someone take the belt off Brock.

So that RAW was all over the place no??? Just a lot of weird stuff going on.

Hot take: the Shield is overrated and kind of boring. Full disclosure though, I wasn't watching wrestling when they had their first main run so all I see is 3 guys keep coming together and call each other 'brothers'. Eh, can we move on please? Just my $.02

Now I liked the Rollins/Heyman segment. And getting Benjamin on screen and in a match is good, but man he gets zero reaction of any kind. Has there ever been a more talented in ring performer that just gets no reaction?? really weird.

I did not like the Balor/Lashley match and the entire feud has been just meh. I really hope they don't just do Balor/Lashley again at mania. Please make it a multi man match. I know they probably just want Balor to come out as the Demon, but it makes no sense. So he becomes the Demon to win the IC title at mania but didn't use it when he faced Lesnar at the RR for the Universal title??? WTF??? Zero sense. And yes, I agree with you guys, they have completely dropped the ball with Lashley. He could have been a silent badarse or like a Brock lite but no, let's have him slap his arse and stuff......

I prefer Rousey as a heel, but someone needs to tell her to slow down when she speaks. She just rambles through it and you can't understand what she says. They just need to decide on her and stop changing her from week to week. And lay off the fake and this industry is a joke stuff. I don't think Rowdy Piper would appreciate her sheetting all over the world of pro wreslting. And didn't she say she was a big fan of WWE before joining?? So is she calling herself a joke? Hmmmm.....
* Side note: Could they have messed up the Ronda/Becky/Charlotte story line any more?? I mean, I have always loved Becky and Charlotte as well, but they are making me not want to watch this feud anymore. I don't even know what Becky's 'character' is supposed to be. Is she a badarse? Is she an underdog? Is she hurt? How long are they gonna milk this leg injury? Is she an assassin from KillBill? I have no idea what they are doing anymore. I don't want this to be the main event anymore. Shame on you WWE. :angryrazz:

I could care less about Natalya/Beth Phoenix or Nia/Tamina. These are 4 of the most un-entertaining people on the roster, I wouldn't have any of them at mania, IMO. But I guess we are gonna get those two teams vs. Sasha/Bayley for the titles at mania. Man I was really excited about the women's tag belts at first, but they have completely killed any momentum or excitement with these titles. They have done nothing with them since they got them. SMH.

The Roman/McIntyre segement was a little long but was okay. The match with Ambrose was good but not great. I too like McIntrye and think he could and should have been a big main event player by now, but with the albatross that is Brock Lesnar holding the title hostage for 2 years has really hurt him. He could have come in and wrecked shop and hold that title for awhile until a hot babyface like Rollins took it from him, but instead he is just kind of......there. He looks the part and is good in ring and on the mic, they just really haven't done anything with him. I would rather see McIntyre with the IC title than Lashley and have him and Balor feud. Could have been really good.

Overall, trying to not be a debbie downer, but the maina card has taken some steps backward in the last few weeks. They have a lot of work to do to clean this up.

Hot take: the Shield is overrated and kind of boring. Full disclosure though, I wasn't watching wrestling when they had their first main run so all I see is 3 guys keep coming together and call each other 'brothers'. Eh, can we move on please? Just my $.02

Now I liked the Rollins/Heyman segment. And getting Benjamin on screen and in a match is good, but man he gets zero reaction of any kind. Has there ever been a more talented in ring performer that just gets no reaction?? really weird.

I did not like the Balor/Lashley match and the entire feud has been just meh. I really hope they don't just do Balor/Lashley again at mania. Please make it a multi man match. I know they probably just want Balor to come out as the Demon, but it makes no sense. So he becomes the Demon to win the IC title at mania but didn't use it when he faced Lesnar at the RR for the Universal title??? What the Fork!??? Zero sense. And yes, I agree with you guys, they have completely dropped the ball with Lashley. He could have been a silent badarse or like a Brock lite but no, let's have him slap his arse and stuff......

I prefer Rousey as a heel, but someone needs to tell her to slow down when she speaks. She just rambles through it and you can't understand what she says. They just need to decide on her and stop changing her from week to week. And lay off the fake and this industry is a joke stuff. I don't think Rowdy Piper would appreciate her shirtting all over the world of pro wreslting. And didn't she say she was a big fan of WWE before joining?? So is she calling herself a joke? Hmmmm.....
* Side note: Could they have messed up the Ronda/Becky/Charlotte story line any more?? I mean, I have always loved Becky and Charlotte as well, but they are making me not want to watch this feud anymore. I don't even know what Becky's 'character' is supposed to be. Is she a badarse? Is she an underdog? Is she hurt? How long are they gonna milk this leg injury? Is she an assassin from KillBill? I have no idea what they are doing anymore. I don't want this to be the main event anymore. Shame on you WWE. :angryrazz:

I could care less about Natalya/Beth Phoenix or Nia/Tamina. These are 4 of the most un-entertaining people on the roster, I wouldn't have any of them at mania, IMO. But I guess we are gonna get those two teams vs. Sasha/Bayley for the titles at mania. Man I was really excited about the women's tag belts at first, but they have completely killed any momentum or excitement with these titles. They have done nothing with them since they got them. SMH.

The Roman/McIntyre segement was a little long but was okay. The match with Ambrose was good but not great. I too like McIntrye and think he could and should have been a big main event player by now, but with the albatross that is Brock Lesnar holding the title hostage for 2 years has really hurt him. He could have come in and wrecked shop and hold that title for awhile until a hot babyface like Rollins took it from him, but instead he is just kind of......there. He looks the part and is good in ring and on the mic, they just really haven't done anything with him. I would rather see McIntyre with the IC title than Lashley and have him and Balor feud. Could have been really good.

Overall, trying to not be a debbie downer, but the maina card has taken some steps backward in the last few weeks. They have a lot of work to do to clean this up.
Well they have A LOT of time to fill for Mania with pre show and them Mania. It gets longer every year...pretty soon Mania will start at Midnight and go 24 hours, lol.

Natalya and Beth vs Tamina and Nia will a pre show match for sure.. .and btw I thought the Jax/Tamina Vs Bailey/Sasha match was not good.

I did not like the Balor/Lashley match and the entire feud has been just meh. I really hope they don't just do Balor/Lashley again at mania. Please make it a multi man match. I know they probably just want Balor to come out as the Demon, but it makes no sense. So he becomes the Demon to win the IC title at mania but didn't use it when he faced Lesnar at the RR for the Universal title??? What the Fork!??? Zero sense. And yes, I agree with you guys, they have completely dropped the ball with Lashley. He could have been a silent badarse or like a Brock lite but no, let's have him slap his arse and stuff......

I prefer Rousey as a heel, but someone needs to tell her to slow down when she speaks. She just rambles through it and you can't understand what she says. They just need to decide on her and stop changing her from week to week. And lay off the fake and this industry is a joke stuff. I don't think Rowdy Piper would appreciate her shirtting all over the world of pro wreslting. And didn't she say she was a big fan of WWE before joining?? So is she calling herself a joke? Hmmmm.....

Yep. This is me as well. Fastlane really should've been the trigger to kick things off for Mania and it was just meh. Everything was so predicable. Then you follow it up with what we got last night?

Consider me not excited, not one bit.

I guess New Day is going to pull a takeover next.

Kofi looks like he's about to snap. Lol

Who didn't see that B+ player line coming? This is so Daniel Bryan 2014 playbook. But, you know what? I don't care. I'm in.

Yep. That was actually a good promo by Kofi and Vince. I wonder if they pull another screw job next week. I imagine they will.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom