Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (19 Viewers)

What the hell is Ricochet wearing?

Member when Strowman was white hot and they wouldn't pull the trigger on him? I member. Now he's basically in a feud with two dudes from SNL

It's really a damn shame.

Ugh, O.k. I'm gonna try to keep this brief, cause it's not worth the time to complain.

That was another dreadful RAW. I fast forwarded through most of it and am still upset I wasted even that much time to go through it.

Same old same old with Brock/Heyman. Same feud we have seen for the last 3 years. Just sub in either Goldberg, or Roman, or Braun, doesn't matter, is the same freakin thing!!
The match at mania should be good but getting to it is just mind numbing.

Angle vs. Corbin is a joke. What a waste. Angle looked just really bad last night. Gable was trying his best to make Angle look good but man that was rough. I love Angle, but I now feel he is taking away a spot or time from someone a little more deserving. If they were gonna do Cena vs. Angle or even some other legend, ok, at least you would get some interest. You now have a guy that no one cares about in Corbin, vs. a guy who never should have returned to the ring in Angle in a match that does nothing for either of them. Yeah maybe Corbin would get some heat but not enough to just piss everyone off. SMH.....

The Women's tag scene, again is a waste. Ohhh, Beth Phoenix is back!! with natayla! And nia and tamina are also here!!! Is that supposed to excite me?? Just no. Bayley and Sasha are the two women MOST responsible for the so called women's revolution and they are stuck in endless feuds that go no where. First it was Riott squad for like 6 months and now it's Nia/Tamina. Just no.

And what in the bejebus are they doing with Finn Balor??? They gave him the IC title for what 3 weeks? and then had him lose it with a simple distraction, and then he has to bring in his big buddy to help him. This helps Finn how? And Braun is in the Andre they said? So why did he help finn? Finn doesn't need any f'n help WWE!!! He started the single most popular faction since the NWO and you guys have turned him into a damn jobber!! They didn't even address what they are doing at mania? is there even gonna be an IC title match? If you aren't gonna do anything with Finn why not let him wrestle Angle in his final match. That would actually help put Finn over and Finn could make Angle look good. Just no sense at all.

Elias is a waste. Alexa is now a Diva. And where was Roman last night? Did they even say?

And Rousey just plain sucks. Yeah sure she is tough and pretty good in ring, but still very green and raw. And she has the absolute WORST facial expressions in the business. She only has two faces. Happy smiley go lucky face and her mean face. "Grrr, look at my mean face. I am tough and mean. Don't mess with me, I have a frown." Ugh....
Again, I now don't really care about this triple threat match. They have completely ruined this feud. The stories sometimes write themselves and then the E just screws them up.
:angryrazz:

Is it time for Smackdown yet?? When does AEW start?

Actually I'm ready for the brand split to stop and Smackdown writers take over.

Never liked the brand split the first time. Dont like it now.

If that happens I guarantee Vince puts the Raw crew in charge.

And why is every single big feud going on right now doing the same “this isn’t about our characters, this is about (insert real names)! This isn’t fake, like usual” thing?

I think that it’s generally a lazy shortcut to get heat, especially when someone like Rousey, who hasn’t earned the right to crap all over the business (not to mention, does she really want to bring “reality” into her “world’s most badass woman” character after the way in which she handled the end of her UFC career?)

But I think it’s super lazy when at least 3 feuds are doing it now. I know it isn’t real; I’m not expecting it to be real (I like the drama and showmanship). But I do expect good enough storytelling to at least be able to do a few feuds without completely beating us over the head with “realness”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• cpg
Back
Top Bottom