Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (4 Viewers)

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
So, they are basically keeping most current feuds intact, which I get. However, the whole point of the draft is supposed to be about getting fresh match-ups, not just moving old match-ups to a new show. Why not just wait until after HiaC?

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
So, they are basically keeping most current feuds intact, which I get. However, the whole point of the draft is supposed to be about getting fresh match-ups, not just moving old match-ups to a new show. Why not just wait until after HiaC?
Because it's Vince.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
First Mandy. Now Tucker. Poor Otis.

But, hey, the whole cast of the Rollins/Mysterio angle is now on Smackdown, cuz that's good sheet, pal!
Plus, there are rumors that creative is trying to figure a way to get the MitB briefcase from him. His only savior has been Vince.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What was the point of him winning MITB anyways? I really thought he was gonna use it to cash in on tag titles. I did enjoy Smackdown though. Like Torgo, I'm confused about the tag title situation, but hey it's Vince.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
What was the point of him winning MITB anyways? I really thought he was gonna use it to cash in on tag titles. I did enjoy Smackdown though. Like Torgo, I'm confused about the tag title situation, but hey it's Vince.
Cashing in on the tag titles would have been the best solution, but Vince gonna Vince.

At least two of the moves made last night made sense. I like the Belair move to Smackdown and AJ back to Raw was expected. The rest of the moves ranged from utterly ponderous to just meh. I do hope Owens gets drafted to Smackdown to feud with Wyatt.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Vince likes him. He's one of those stupid projects he always has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette Who is Sarah Thomas? The story behind the NFL’s only female official SR News Page Articles 0
Bill Analysis ***Official Chargers @ Saints Monday Night Game Thread*** Gameday Board 2784
How bad info seeps into public discourse (recent example from SSF) [THREAD CLOSED] Everything Else Board 34
Bill N/S Arizona @ Dallas Game Thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 257
DerrickB Jeff Duncan: Mayor Cantrell May Allow Fans this Sunday [THREAD CLOSED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
Rams vs. 49ers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 6: Packers vs. Buccaneers open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 6 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB If We Have the Opportunity to Select One of these Guys in the 2021 Draft (It's Okay to Dream Thread) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Bills vs. Titans: Tuesday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
letthedeucelose692473 Lattimore Crow Thread Gameday Board 4
Chargers 20 Saints 10: 2nd Half Game Thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Chargers: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Vikings vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 5 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 5 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0