Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

I wanted this match to go on last about 2 months ago, but now??? meh.......I would rather have Kofi/DB go on last, but I knew that was never going to happen. Does this mean that Becky will win now?? I'm not so sure.

I feel the same way. Kofi/DB is the better story now.

-The Hart Foundation are going into the HOF this year as well. This should have been done a long time ago, and it feels they are only doing it now because of the untimely death of the Anvil. And why isn't Owen Hart in the HOF?? shame on you WWE :angryrazz:

So, Bret becomes another two-time HOFer. Good for him. But like you said, it's a damn shame Owen isn't in. He literally died for that company.

Naito vs. Ibushi at the G1 supercard and Sabre/Tanahashi announced as well. The Naito/Ibushi match should be really good.

Very interested in the Ibushi match. That will be good.

And just in case you cared.....
-The Bella twins announced their in-ring retirement from pro wrestling. Young female workers everywhere breath a sigh of relief knowing Brie can't hurt anyone else. :p

tenor.gif

More news just keeps coming.

Angle vs. Joe tonight on Raw. Interesting....

I also read that Angle is going to SDL to face AJ. I have been a huge Angle mark, but his matches now are just...sad. Also, there is no way they keep Corbin as his opponent at WM. It should be Cena.

It will interesting to see when and how often they come down here anymore. Coming off the Raw in Lafayette that was universally panned as the worst crowd in long while and the SD in NO where the area was maybe half full. I don't think they will see the area as a must visit anymore.

The arena was half full yet we still were an awesome audience and more than made up for the debacle in Lafayette. They need to make Baton Rouge and New Orleans a priority. Lafayette, the 3 times I've been there for WWE in the past few years, has been a dud.

Yeah that was not a great RAW. I am glad I didn't wasted my time and watch the whole thing. I watched the opeining women's segment and the Balor/Mahal/Lasheley thing. Meh.....

Gotta love the stupidity of Ronda though: "That's all I have to say!" drops mic and walks away, then comes back and says some more stuff!? :unsure:

TBH, I don't really care about any of the RAW matches. Even the women's triple threat still just isn't doing it for me. Don't really know why....

And sadly, I don't think they will change Angle vs. Corbin at this point. If they were gonna change it, it would have been last night. Unless they do it at Mania. But if they do switch out Corbin for Cena, wouldn't they want to promote it beforehand????

SDL >>>>>>>>> raw

Unfortunately, I think Angle has 3 more matches he wins. Tonight on Smackdown and next week on Raw and Smackdown, but loses to Corbin at Mania.

That is the way it is setting up. Then the following night on Raw he comes out to say goodbye. Corbin interrupts, Angle challenges him to one more, Angle gets his revenge, then rides into the sunset. But it looks like he will lose at Mania.

I like Lashley post match just destroying people. That is what he should do. No talk, just destroy. Would love to see him and Brock go at it.

The whole Braun thing is a waste of time. SNL hasn't been funny in almost 20 years and this is a stupid wasted angle for Braun two years in a row.

I predict this will be the only women's main event for a long time at Mania. I totally expect for Becky and Charlotte to carry this match. Rhonda had an awesome match last year in NOLA, but not expecting much this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom