Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (50 Viewers)

I think we all expect Cole vs Gargano to be the best WWE match of the whole weekend.

Yeah. The real question, however, is what type of design will Dream grace us with tonight? :hihi:

Oh I am here. Lol. I pretty much agreed with all the NXT Takeover predictions. I am really looking for to the Tag match and the women's match.

I kinda think they want to do a 4 horsewomens thing, but I don't think they are all ready for the big show yet. Plus does Rhonda stay or go is also a big question. Although a run in by them in the Triple threat would be cool and Bayley and Sasha running in as well would be a cool setup.

That is what I am predicting. Should be a great one! Who you got winning Torgo??
Man, that is a tough one. I'm actually going to go with Cole. Not because that is what I want, but it makes sense. Considering the long-form storytelling they have done with Gargano and Ciampa, Johnny has to beat that dude for the Title, not Cole. However, I'm cool with either winning. At this point, I just want to see a satisfactory conclusion to the Gargano/Ciampa epic saga.

Still here and keep up with the thread . Just haven't watched wrestling in 2 years now and really I don't miss it. BTW congrats on 2500 pages guys.

Man, that is a tough one. I'm actually going to go with Cole. Not because that is what I want, but it makes sense. Considering the long-form storytelling they have done with Gargano and Ciampa, Johnny has to beat that dude for the Title, not Cole. However, I'm cool with either winning. At this point, I just want to see a satisfactory conclusion to the Gargano/Ciampa epic saga.

I'm just hoping that it can still happen one day considering the type of surgery Ciampa had.

New York has clearly shown up.

Great first match. Hansen is very impressive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom