Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (2 Viewers)

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
And, Lana put through the announce table. What is the point of this? To punish her for her husband, who they released, finding work at another promotion? Vince is so incredibly petty.
And they’ve repeatedly allowed Nia Jax, who has injured (or come dangerously close to injuring) a bunch of women, to be the one to do these spots.

It is very petty.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Hurt Business can win those belts but after SS. I want the New Day and Profits to keep cutting promos against each other.
I am a little disappointed that it looks like we won't get Street Profits vs New Day because I think that would be a great match, but Cedric and Benjamin vs Street Profits should be pretty damn good as well.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Anyone else watching Full Gear?
I am.

Really looking forward to this Kenny v Hangman match.

I also thought it was great to see Thunder Rosa make another appearance. They really need to keep adding to their women's division.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
John Silver has really found something as the court jester of the Dark Order/mid card comedy act.

And despite being very short, he looks freakishly strong.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Excellent tag match, but why on earth would Wheeler go for a move that goes against everything FTR has stood for since NXT?
I actually thought they might do something like that and thought that they did a pretty good job of selling Cash's indecision with Matt Jackson laying prone but Dax unavailable for a double team move.

And this is the AEW nerd in me, but Cash has set up in YouTube/podcast stuff that he actually is a good gymnast and can do a lot of flips. He just chooses not to.

Of course that doesn't make anyone's criticism invalid. Definitely a dumb mistake for the Cash character to make.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Whoever came up with the idea of cutting the audio for "Judas" before the last verse (so it could be 100% audience) is a genius.

Has any wrestling song (sound of breaking glass aside) ever been as "over" as Judas?

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Looks like I missed a good show.
While not 100% perfect, I think pretty much every match has been really good and the stories have been well paid off. And it has occasionally reached awesome heights.

This is assuming the main event/I quit match actually ends at some point. I have no idea how this ends with the 2 strongest willed guys in the company.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)