Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Now that's a squash match for you.

Kofi winning was an awesome moment. Loved everything about it. It was a great match, too, in terms of storytelling.

I'm guessing Rey is still hurt from Monday hence the squash. No Dominic involvement, either, despite that being hyped up. Does make Joe look like a brutal heel, which I'm ok with. And Rey is teflon, so its fine.

Reigns and McIntyre was pointless. Total filler. Felt like people were back to wanting to boo Roman already.

All that said, I've really enjoyed this mania so far. Way more than last year for sure. Fun show with some great moments.

Kofi winning was an awesome moment. Loved everything about it. It was a great match, too, in terms of storytelling.

I'm guessing Rey is still hurt from Monday hence the squash. No Dominic involvement, either, despite that being hyped up. Does make Joe look like a brutal heel, which I'm ok with. And Rey is teflon, so its fine.

Reigns and McIntyre was pointless. Total filler. Felt like people were back to wanting to boo Roman already.

All that said, I've really enjoyed this mania so far. Way more than last year for sure. Fun show with some great moments.

Great post...

I forgot about Rey's injury. Definitely explains the squash match.

The Doctor of Thuganomics returned from hell. Or wherever he was all those years.

Batripsta.

Also, he did a coverup on that late 90's sorority girl bellbutton sun tattoo he had. End of an era.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom