Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (1 Viewer)

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Can you imagine the pop/heat heel Roman would get in front of a live crowd? Damn you, Vince, for making this move so late.
To be fair, while we have all clamored for years for Roman to turn heel, I think we just figured it would spice up bland, predictable character. I don't think any of us thought he would be *this* good at it. I know I didn't.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Anyone checking out Wargames tonight. I've barely paid attention to NXT since Dynamite premiered, but I still respect that brand.
Didn't know there was an event tonight. What's on the card?

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just one man's opinion but I feel NXT overall has been the best brand. Extra kuddos to them for keeping the ship going after injuries and the Lee call up. Now best overall storyline hands down is my Tribal Chief and his bloodline.

War Games was a great PPV. The build up for the UE vs The Brand had me emotionally invested. The ladies tore it down as well. Io one a cage, end of sentence. Thatcher Vs Ciampa felt like a real fight. And I was really surprised how entertaining the 3 way for the NA title. Only thing I didn't care for was the Ghost Face reveal.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Just one man's opinion but I feel NXT overall has been the best brand. Extra kuddos to them for keeping the ship going after injuries and the Lee call up. Now best overall storyline hands down is my Tribal Chief and his bloodline.

War Games was a great PPV. The build up for the UE vs The Brand had me emotionally invested. The ladies tore it down as well. Io one a cage, end of sentence. Thatcher Vs Ciampa felt like a real fight. And I was really surprised how entertaining the 3 way for the NA title. Only thing I didn't care for was the Ghost Face reveal.
I only loosely follow NXT now, and I thoroughly enjoyed Wargames. That speaks volumes.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well that was awesome seeing Omega on Impact, can’t wait to see where this goes from here. Tonight should be another good episode of Dynamite plus we get a Sting promo on TNT for the first time since the last Nitro aired

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)