Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (25 Viewers)

I'm disappointed... no "FICKLE!!!"

Soooo they pretty much ended the brand split...anyone notice?

Wild card rule ..3 people yet we had Lars, Elias, Kofi, Reigns, Shane, hell I might have missed some. By November, there will be no more brand split just in time for the Smackdown debut on Fox.

Bray is getting creepier. I like it. I so hope he gets Harper involved and even Rowan.

Joe is gonna beat up Rey's son, but anyone other than me think Rey's son looks more like Joe? And I think we may have A Rey son turns on Rey and sides with Joe. Ala Sandman vs Raven angle back in ECW.

It was a all over the place Raw and the crowd was dead except for a couple of matches.

The Viking Raiders match was horrible.

And I guess the Usos are now Raws New Day

Soooo they pretty much ended the brand split...anyone notice?

Wild card rule ..3 people yet we had Lars, Elias, Kofi, Reigns, Shane, hell I might have missed some. By November, there will be no more brand split just in time for the Smackdown debut on Fox.

Bray is getting creepier. I like it. I so hope he gets Harper involved and even Rowan.

Joe is gonna beat up Rey's son, but anyone other than me think Rey's son looks more like Joe? And I think we may have A Rey son turns on Rey and sides with Joe. Ala Sandman vs Raven angle back in ECW.

It was a all over the place Raw and the crowd was dead except for a couple of matches.

The Viking Raiders match was horrible.

And I guess the Usos are now Raws New Day
Seriously, I ended up turning it off. Had better things to do with my time.

The WWE is essentially unwatchable now. And not in a car crash TV way like late stage WCW. It's just boring and tedious and incompetent.

Except for Firefly Funhouse. RIP Rambling Rabbit. Yowie Wowie!

The WWE is essentially unwatchable now. And not in a car crash TV way like late stage WCW. It's just boring and tedious and incompetent.

Except for Firefly Funhouse. RIP Rambling Rabbit. Yowie Wowie!

But, but Vince is a genius. :idunno:

So since the E sucks. Some one want to recommend a laptop between 300-400 dollar range for me?

So since the E sucks. Some one want to recommend a laptop between 300-400 dollar range for me?
Lenovo or the lesser HPs are the way to go IMO.

yeah it was bad. I put it on right at 7 and told my wife, who rolled her eyes when I put it on, that I was going to watch the opening segment to see if it caught my attention or was anything different. Nope.

Just more senile old man, who still thinks he is relevant, blabbering incoherently and messing up his lines. God he is just awful. I have never like VKM the person, but always thought Mr. McMahon the character was at least entertaining and filled a role. Now......he is just a senile, old man whose own industry has passed him up. He is no longer the visionary that some have claimed him to be. He is now part of the old guard clinging to the idea that what they have always done will continue to be good enough. I think his days as CEO of WWE are numbered. It's just how high is that number. When is HHH or steph going to step in and say "Enough is enough. We need to take over for the good of the company." Didn't Vince do the same to his father???

Yeah, was "make you change the channel" awful last night. I wasn't sure if the dozen "I'm brilliant" lines were him trolling, not being able to think of anything to say, or just him genuinely thinking it was funny/true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom