Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (16 Viewers)

yeah it was bad. I put it on right at 7 and told my wife, who rolled her eyes when I put it on, that I was going to watch the opening segment to see if it caught my attention or was anything different. Nope.

Just more senile old man, who still thinks he is relevant, blabbering incoherently and messing up his lines. God he is just awful. I have never like VKM the person, but always thought Mr. McMahon the character was at least entertaining and filled a role. Now......he is just a senile, old man whose own industry has passed him up. He is no longer the visionary that some have claimed him to be. He is now part of the old guard clinging to the idea that what they have always done will continue to be good enough. I think his days as CEO of WWE are numbered. It's just how high is that number. When is HHH or steph going to step in and say "Enough is enough. We need to take over for the good of the company." Didn't Vince do the same to his father???
Cageside brought up the idea that this should be the actual storyline. Vince just just acts crazier and crazier until he's deemed unfit to lead the company.

Also, I'd be ok if this happened for real, too.

Mainly surfing sites like SR etc, twitter, Insta rest of social media and on occasion streaming some um videos. Nothing extreme like games or anything, well maybe farmville.

I'm sure pron is hidden somewhere in there, I just can't find it. Oh...streaming...videos...?. My reading comprehension is noobish today.

Oh and I need to run off wifi

They are pretty much the same. You just need to decide if you want a smaller or larger screen.

Also, the smaller screen can act as a tablet.

I actually think it should be a storyline. Vince may be a dang genius if it turns out they do this. tune each week to see a bigger train wreck. then it is revealed that Bray has been pulling the strings on Vince, lol.

Yes, Vince eventually took the keys away from his dad and the time may be coming soon that Shane/HHH/Steph are going to take the keys away from Vince.

Speaking of Bray...buzzards are scavengers they only eat what is already dead. Someone else killed the rabbit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom