Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (8 Viewers)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
One night on the main roster and already with a title shot. They must really be pissed at Charlotte.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Rhea said Charlotte was recovering from Covid. This is the first I've heard of it.

ETA: looks like she announced she tested positive. Still feel there's more to this.
Unless she's in a hospital, COVID is not a 3-week recovery.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Really not a fan of how they've booked Shelton and Cedric lately. First, Braun almost beats them singlehandedly, then they drop the titles, now they lose to Drew in a handicap match. Not to mention they are constantly teasing tension between the two.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
One night on the main roster and already with a title shot. They must really be pissed at Charlotte.
What I heard was that Charlotte demanded they release Andrade or else she'll quit. They countered and said that she can't wrestle at Wrestlemania and she agreed. It was said that they thought she would choose mania over him but she doubled down so they released him.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
What I heard was that Charlotte demanded they release Andrade or else she'll quit. They countered and said that she can't wrestle at Wrestlemania and she agreed. It was said that they thought she would choose mania over him but she doubled down so they released him.
Whoa. That's crazy if true. Screw Vince.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
I had internally debated bringing up this discussion earlier in the week, but it seems now that they are going this far, it should be addressed. Personally, I have no problem with the Vince/Cena exchange being edited out of existence. Hated it when I saw it live. But, there is a lot that will likely now be on the cutting room floor. Frankly, I think I'd rather Peacock just slap a disclaimer on this stuff and spend more time and resources improving their app.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom