Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

In the E produced doc on him, Punk said he went into work and was told by a writer, "They want you to air your grievances." So, I think it was unscripted, but once Punk pushed the envelope too far, they cut his mic.

In the E produced doc on him, Punk said he went into work and was told by a writer, "They want you to air your grievances." So, I think it was unscripted, but once Punk pushed the envelope too far, they cut his mic.

The way I heard it was that he knew he would be cut off at some point but it would be random.

That's likely. They even made a gimmick out of it. Wasn't it the very next week he came out with a bullhorn?

I actually was in the middle of one of my sabbaticals from watching it at the moment so I don't know. I heard about it and watched it online and it did get me to watch again but I wasn't every week that early on.

That's likely. They even made a gimmick out of it. Wasn't it the very next week he came out with a bullhorn?

It was 2 weeks later. He was "suspended" for what he said and Cena asked Vince to let him back.

I just hope Vince is as hands-off as possible. Let them sink or swim on their own. The product can't get much worse than it is at the moment.

This is my only concern. What happens when Vince hates their ideas?

So does anyone want to discuss the Heyman/Bischoff news? Good? Bad? Status quo?

I’ll give Eric some credit for this segment. Greatest heel turn & swerve. It just started to get stale when he could not do anything with it.

I’ll give Eric some credit for this segment. Greatest heel turn & swerve. It just started to get stale when he could not do anything with it.

I'm too lazy to look up the article but Eric explained that they built up the NWO so much because the second show was supposed to be a NWO show.

This is my only concern. What happens when Vince hates their ideas?
There's a report that negotiations with Heyman have been going on since February, so I doubt he would have taken the position knowing he would constantly be overridden by Vince. As for Bischoff? Who knows? I don't think he had the same leverage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom