Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (1 Viewer)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
AEW should go after all four of the women released today. That division needs some experienced talent.

Vince should be institutionalized for getting rid of Peyton and Chelsea. I understand the injuries, but hell. Why'd you give her a new contract then.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Vince should be institutionalized for getting rid of Peyton and Chelsea. I understand the injuries, but hell. Why'd you give her a new contract then.
At this point, I'm not sure who's more insane, Vince or those of us trying to make sense out of his ponderous decisions.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I saw a couple
AEW should go after all four of the women released today. That division needs some experienced talent.
Chelsea speaks for herself as a worker (when healthy), and Mickie James could add a ton in the ring, as well as a trainer/general backstage presence (there are a lot of these guys in the men’s division).

But I could easily see Billie Kay and Peyton having a lot of fun in the Dark Order, or have them form a heel women’s stable with Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. I think they’d fit really well with Britt and Reba/Rebel.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
just popping in to say Thursday starts a new season of Dark side of the Ring, I can't wait for the Collision in Korea episode (spoiler it's about a PPV held in....yup North Korea). I have also loved the Dark Side of the ring confidential series.

ETA: I'm an idiot May 6th is new season

Last edited:

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the one about Collision in Korea. Totally bonkers story from start to finish.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Absolutely loved that Steve Austin biography. I don't know how many of these they have in the queue (next week is Piper), but my Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m. are pretty well planned now.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Absolutely loved that Steve Austin biography. I don't know how many of these they have in the queue (next week is Piper), but my Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m. are pretty well planned now.
A relative offered me their Cox login so I can watch on A&E's app, so I'll be right there with ya at 7pm on Sundays for however many of these they are doing. The Piper one should be good, too.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
A relative offered me their Cox login so I can watch on A&E's app, so I'll be right there with ya at 7pm on Sundays for however many of these they are doing. The Piper one should be good, too.
Lucky bum

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
did you watch the treasures one with mick foley after? both of these are going to be awesome.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
did you watch the treasures one with mick foley after? both of these are going to be awesome.

I didn't....... Sports or pro wrestling memorabilia has never majorly interested me, but I did hear others say that show was good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom