Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (32 Viewers)

Ummm... I don't know about this one, Nature Boy. And it's causing a rift with your daughter. Is that really what you want?

Even if he wins (which I doubt), this is a really lame move considering the wrestling business and his relationship with his daughter, Charlotte, and her best friend, Becky Lynch.

So I am home sick with Pnemonia and was actually able to watch all of RAW today on the DVR. It was actually a really good show and good build to COC on sunday.

Austin gave some guys the rub (are you watching Taker, this is how you help get guys over, not just squash everyone in your path) and there was some really good Wreslting.

The real 4 horsewomen had a great tag match. Good KOTR 3-way, cool match b/t Rey and Gran Metallic (something different than what we usually see) and an entertaining main event.

I am watching SDL right now and outside of Taker still taking up time (can't this dude just go away already! and I thought he and McCongehay would still be crying over LSU whipping texas ;)) it's been pretty good to.

Just McMahon better put Gable over as a Shane/Corbin final would literally cause a riot.

Not able to watch tonight but that is good to hear; hopefully they have something for him to do though.

I have to say that Raw has been pretty good the last month or so and while it wasn't an all-time great or anything, I thought Clash of Champions was entertaining and had some really good stuff.

Last edited:
Not able to watch tonight but that is good to hear; hopefully they have something for him to do though.

I have to say that Raw has been pretty good the last month or so and while it wasn't an all-time great or anything, I though Clash of Champions was entertaining and had some really good stuff.
I just couldn't enjoy CoC, but that probably had more to do with what happened earlier in the day and the copious amount of alcohol I consumed to cleanse the feelings it caused.

Looks like he slimmed down some.

I just couldn't enjoy CoC, but that probably had more to do with what happened earlier in the day and the copious amount of alcohol I consumed to cleanse the feelings it caused.
Same here

I hear you and am sure I would have been in the same boat had I watched the game at home. I was driving back home from out of town during the game, so I was completely sober. Plus, I don't think it was as visceral of an experience through the radio. CoC was kind of a palette cleanser.

Lol. Truth makes this 24/7 title thing worth it. Dude is funny as hell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom