Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (7 Viewers)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I guess DB will be going away for awhile. I know his contract is about to be up...
I remember him saying he wanted to go part-time. I guess this allows this to happen.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My day was just made earlier, Dawn Marie liked a reply of mine about her. Just like Alexa Bliss is my woman she was my woman back when I first started to watch wrestling. She routinely would beat Torrie Wilson in the bikini contests but the announcer would say that Torrie won. Bull, the crowd was easily louder for Dawn then they were for Torrie.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
My day was just made earlier, Dawn Marie liked a reply of mine about her. Just like Alexa Bliss is my woman she was my woman back when I first started to watch wrestling. She routinely would beat Torrie Wilson in the bikini contests but the announcer would say that Torrie won. Bull, the crowd was easily louder for Dawn then they were for Torrie.

talking about all these woman and no one single pic was posted. I has disappointed.

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
dawn marie and torrie wilson. i was a 13/14 year old seeing that stuff on WWE raw/smackdown. was great :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom