Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (45 Viewers)

Why is old arse Rey Mysterio deserving of a universal title match?

And why is Seth so forking annoying?

And they continue to make Braun look like a weak pursey.

He took two. No one had a problem with it when Foley was dishing it out. Also, it's a way to push Bray, which most of us have been on board with right? If anyone looked like a wuss, it was Seth cowering in the corner overacting.
I'm ok with Bray having a push, but not a title push; not this soon after returning to in-ring action.

The one they're crapping on right now - Strowman.
First of all, I really don't see how he's been crapped on. He just main evented a PPV where he took multiple finishers from the Universal Champion before losing. He just main evented Raw. His booking hasn't been great, but I don't see how they have made him look weak.

Second, The Fiend gimmick is white hot right now. I don't agree with Bray getting a title shot, but we as fans tend to complain regardless. It's not like this Bray is a totally new character. It's an evolved version of the one who held the WWE championship 2 years ago.

Really not a fan of Bryan being pushed as a babyface right now. I hope it's a swerve.

Yeah, he’s been a genius heel recently, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Fox brass demanded getting the footage of a big “YES” chant on their first episode.

I also hope it’s a swerve and he gets to keep creating as a heel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom