Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (25 Viewers)

For those of you that were curious. Meltzer rated Kenny Omega & Adam Page vs The Young Bucks....

6 Stars.

Did you see it? What did you think of it? (Honest question.) I wish I could have gotten Revolution. I've read/heard nothing but good things, especially the tag match.

I broke down and ended up getting it on Sunday morning (my wife has gotten into wrestling a bit with AEW and kinda wanted to see it too). I thought it was terrific with the tag match being absolutely fantastic.

That tag match was 4 of the best, doing their best, and it showed that they all know each other (and their styles) so well. It had highs spots, psychology, told a great story, the whole 9.

I broke down and ended up getting it on Sunday morning (my wife has gotten into wrestling a bit with AEW and kinda wanted to see it too). I thought it was terrific with the tag match being absolutely fantastic.

That tag match was 4 of the best, doing their best, and it showed that they all know each other (and their styles) so well. It had highs spots, psychology, told a great story, the whole 9.

Dude, if Meltzer says it was 6 stars, you've obviously missed something.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom