Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (7 Viewers)

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Adam Cole would be jobbed out and treated like an absolute goof due to his size. There's a reason guys like Johnny Gargano and Thomasso Ciampa have said they don't want to get called up and have pushed the idea of NXT as a third brand where you can have a career. They aren't dumb. They know what would happen.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Adam Cole would be jobbed out and treated like an absolute goof due to his size. There's a reason guys like Johnny Gargano and Thomasso Ciampa have said they don't want to get called up and have pushed the idea of NXT as a third brand where you can have a career. They aren't dumb. They know what would happen.
Yeah. I remember seeing a story where someone said Ciampa mentioned he would rather quit than to be called up to the main roster.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
hmm how do I figure out if I have it too?
Just go to peacocktv.com, scroll down and click on cox as your tv provider. You'll have to create an account and link it to your cox account. If you have the NBC broadcast channel then you get peacock premium. It's all straight forward. Also, if you get HBO then you most likely get HBO Max too.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why I see on almost every comment section that Kross sucks?

is he just the IWC picked whipping boy or is he as bad as they say?

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why I see on almost every comment section that Kross sucks?

is he just the IWC picked whipping boy or is he as bad as they say?
I think it mostly has to do with how fast and hard he was pushed to the title when he got to NXT.

Then he got hurt, opening things up for Finn Balor to have a good run with the belt. But as soon as Kross healed up, he beat Balor (to get the title back), and then beat him again.

He’s not interesting (or good in the ring) enough to warrant that kind of dominance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread