Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (5 Viewers)

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why I see on almost every comment section that Kross sucks?

is he just the IWC picked whipping boy or is he as bad as they say?
I wouldn't say he sucks. He isn't as good as his NXT presentation would imply. They have him dominate that roster, then you have him lose in his debut to Brother Nero. I think more people are just angry that they just shirt all over the NXT roster Monday night.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he sucks. He isn't as good as his NXT presentation would imply. They have him dominate that roster, then you have him lose in his debut to Brother Nero. I think more people are just angry that they just shirt all over the NXT roster Monday night.
Dude, "Brother Nero" has me lol'ing.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
And where the hell is Scarlett?
There was a recent rumor that they would be split for Kross' call-up. After Monday that would seem to be true. Even when they ran his hype video, she was barely spotted. Now, why split them? Because Vince says, "Fork you. That's why."

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Ummm...

DOtTrmR.gif

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
So, I'm still trying to wrap my finger around the whole "Nikki as champ" thing and the only thing I can imagine is Nikki being set up for Alexa, who in turn sets up Becky's return that'll give us Becky vs. Charlotte at Mania or Becky-Rhonda II or a triple-threat match at Mania.

Perhaps I'm thinking too hard.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, I'm still trying to wrap my finger around the whole "Nikki as champ" thing and the only thing I can imagine is Nikki being set up for Alexa, who in turn sets up Becky's return that'll give us Becky vs. Charlotte at Mania or Becky-Rhonda II or a triple-threat match at Mania.

Nikki won so Flair can win it back before Becky returns

Grandadmiral

Reaction score

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score

Alba has pretty solid WWE sources and this does correspond with the word that the Kross (and maybe Keith Lee) match was designed to "send a message" to NXT. And them no longer counting Charlotte's NXT title reigns towards her total. All this after Vince and his inner circle visited to scout a couple of weeks ago.

Seems Vince may think Hunter's operation has gotten too big for its britches.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score

I think you are. More than likely it was a decision made right before the match started and they have no plan. They just wanted a big moment to close the show. Thinking there is any forethought or planning involved with the decisions made on Raw could lead to insanity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread