Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (96 Viewers)

It's only a matter of time before someone tests positive and they'll have to completely shut down production.

Yep. The countdown is on.

As a side note, the story of Bayley inviting my future ex-wife Charly to the title match is funny as hell.

Ok so this Mania is gonna be so weird, but to get our minds off of it what are your favorite Mania memories? Could be favorite matches, funniest moments, OMG moments, whatever. What sticks out in your mind.

In no particular order:
1. Warrior beating Hogan for the WWF heavyweight championship.
2. Macho Man vs Rickey Steamboat for IC
3. Warriors return to help Hogan... was a huge fan of both as a kid.
4. Wrestlemania X Seven the first of 4 Manias I attended. Probably one of the best Manias Ever.
5. Wrestlemania 30. First in the Dome ad the 3rd I attended. The end of the Streak and Danile Bryans win. I will never forget the Dome exploding with Yes Chants!!
6. Wrestlemania 34. The 4th Mania I attended. Back in NOLA!!! Asuka vs Charlotte and Rhonda and Kurt vs HHH and Steph. AJ vs Nakamora.
7. Wrestlemania 25 The 2nd I went to and Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels was the match that stood out.
8. as mentioned before Taker vs Michaels part 1 and 2. The second match didn't top the first but the second retired Michaels.
9. Edge and Christian vs Matt and Jeff Hardy vs The Dudleys. that TLC match will forever standout
10. The Hardcore Battle royal at Mania 2000. LOL it was crazy.

Last edited:
1. Attending WM X7
2. Hogan slams Andre
3. WM XXX Daniel Bryan winning the title
4. Savage vs Steamboat WM3
5. TLC at WM X7
6. Eddie and Benoit close WMXX
7. HBK vs Razor ladder match WM X
8. Austin vs Hart WM 13
9. Sting in a WM ring
10. Macho wins the WWF title

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom