Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (27 Viewers)

Third accuser of Velveteen Dream has come forward.

I'm sure he'll be fired soon.

He'll be back for a Saudi blood money paycheck or five, regardless of what he claims.

I hope not. Saudi has not been good to him.

It really hasn't. His last good performance was Mania and that was recorded. And we know from reports it was done several times to get things right.

Yeah I think it does stick this time. If he appears in Saudi it won't be a match. That is to say it would be instant squash. Guy runs into him for a quick choke slam and pin.

He finally has realized he just can't go like he once could. In one aspect, the fact they had to do the boneyard like they did was a hidden blessing of the no live audience.

If Mania did take place in Tampa in Front of the crowd, AJ would have really had to carry Taker and the match would not have come across as good as it did. No way they would have done an offsite pre recorded match.

It really hasn't. His last good performance was Mania and that was recorded. And we know from reports it was done several times to get things right.
Yeah, I think they they said it took 14 hours? Look, I know it wasn't ideal, but that was a fun "match." End it there.

The funny thing is, and I think we all agree, is IF Taker decided to keep coming back this is about the only way he could do a match now...a cinematic version. There is only so many of these you could do though.

Nope. Hang em up, Mark. It's been a good ride and coming back only tarnishes the legacy more IMO.

Nope. Hang em up, Mark. It's been a good ride and coming back only tarnishes the legacy more IMO.
Oh I wholeheartedly agree. .....but I would love to be in position to have Vince call me and say how about one more match for a few million dollars, lol. That has to be hard to pass on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom